Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Fragments of Truth inconsistencies

Alisaie: I left an assistant at each location with instructions to continue searching for a means of ingress. It is not impossible that they could since have found something useful to us. Let us begin by visiting my man at the Burning Wall. Deks, I think it was.

Alisaie's Assistant: I say, are you not Master Shield, my lady's most faithful companion? Sinis, sir, at your service! And may I say what an honor it is to meet you!

Alisaie: How goes the survey, Deks?

Alisaie: So near and yet so far... Well, it avails us naught to stand here and stare at the thing. Let us away to Mor Dhona, and try the other fragment. Perhaps Sinis has fared better.

Alisaie's Assistant: Ah! U-Upon that note, my lady, there is something I must tell you. I am sorry to report that I lost contact with my brother just over a bell ago...

Alisaie's Assistant: A-As you know, the Singing Shards are home to many fell creatures, ogres among them... While I do not wish to cause you undue alarm, I fear something unspeakable may have happened to Deks.

So really, who is who here?
    (0)

To clarify, Sinis is the one at the Burning Wall, his brother Deks is at the Singing Shards, and Alisaie isn't very good at remembering which is which.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Azullo Winterclaw
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    She can't remember which is which even though they're as different as left and right?
    (1)