Character
    Muhau Nbolo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Looking for Static: (BLM/DRG/PLD/WAR) + (BLM) LF 2.4 T9+ And Beyond!

A pleasure to meet you!

My friend and I are seeking a new static for 2.4, for T9 and beyond. We have exceptional experience handling all mechanics in Turns 6-8, and have both experienced Turn 9 to Heaven's fall. I have cleared Turn 9 as a Healer as well.

We would like to find a new group that plays on EST, after 9:00 PM EST until about 1:00 AM EST at the latest (This is about 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST)

What we're offering:
    • Good, positive atmosphere with skilled play within our respective jobs.
    • A passion for our main jobs, both of us having obtained Novus pre-2.4 for our mains (My warrior, their BLM)
    • Willingness to farm as a team on Ex primals, Savage modes, etc. if the team is able to put in for that together, as a team.
    • High raid awareness with an enthusiasm to learn, and a willingness to listen to advice to improve our level of skill on our respective jobs. We're not the type to think ourselves perfect - we will ALWAYS find ways to improve. 'cause we're awesome.

Myself:
    WAR i110 (Novus Axe, going Accuracy/Det/Crit)
    DRG i110 (Unweathered Weapon)

Them:
    BLM i110 (Novus Staff)

So if you're looking for an amazing set of players? Leave us a message with your name, I'll get to you in-game. :>
    (0)

Player

Heya! We're looking to setup a second static for our FC. We have an amazing white mage already and possible paladin as well that would fit into those raid times. Let me know if you are interested.
    (0)
    Locke Cole <Story>
    Guild Master of Chronicle, Free Company of Balmung

Character
    Muhau Nbolo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Still seekin' out a static :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cronolith Kylar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    My FC's static is looking for a couple people. We're a fairly laid-back FC who raids 2-3 days a week from 9:30PM-12:30PM EST. Reach out to Drazzen Ilesere and tell him that Cronolith found you on the forums.
    (0)