Player
    Character
    Nova Ultimatum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Baeroth View Post
    Got a reply back from SE, they've basically said tough luck, no one at Fan Fests getting the code. Heard back from a friend of mine, took pictures of his MCM loot, he definitely got the Dalamud minion code with his copy, meaning the SE stall at MCM had more AND better stock than the fan fest. xD
    That's really disappointing. So SE expects us to spend an extra £39.99 in the on-line store for another soundtrack in order to get the code? Not that that's even possible since they've been "Currently not in stock" on the on-line store for a while now.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eme...Soundtrack.php
    (0)

"I'm more powerful than I ever was, but it came with a price." ~ Lightning
    Image by http://ilpas.deviantart.com/

Player
    Character
    Baeroth Foehammer
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 55
    Unfortunately, only the first run of Before Meteor OST had the code available. It would not have been advertised, at the time - that you would receive the code with your purchase.

Unfortunately we do not have any codes left, and our head office have advised that we can only apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please note that we can only consider refunds for items that are damaged or not working. In this instance we can not offer a refund for your item. If you have any further queries, please contact us again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

So if you want the minion, there is LITERALLY nothing you can do other than buy copies over and over until you luck onto a first edition one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiuja'a Awahah
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Guess I got lucky.. I kinda feel like crap for you, though. :<
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3