Character
    Dalek Codex
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

Our cries have been answered!

From patch notes:

"Players who select Withdraw from the Duty Ready confirmation window or allow the window to time out without making a selection three times or more in one day, will be temporarily prohibited from registering for duties via the Duty Finder."

"This count will reset every day at 9:00 a.m. (PDT)."

(72)
    Always remember the Silver Rule:
    "Treat others as they treat you!" ...or something like that.

Player
    Character
    Tumblr Witchhunt
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This could be the entirety of patch 2.4 and I'd still be brought to tears of joy.
    (32)

Player
    Character
    Little Sprinkles
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Codek View Post
    From patch notes:

"Players who select Withdraw from the Duty Ready confirmation window or allow the window to time out without making a selection three times or more in one day, will be temporarily prohibited from registering for duties via the Duty Finder."

"This count will reset every day at 9:00 a.m. (PDT)."

Wow that seems a little harsh. You only get 3 withdraws? I know it's frustrating to get constant withdraws in the duty finder, but a 3 strike your locked out of content for a day method is way overboard. A 30min - 1hr cooldown would've been way more appropriate.

[EDIT] I'm referring to times that I've withdrawn b/c FC members and friends asked to join my party as soon as the que popped. That's happened - a lot. Also, I'm not saying this is bad, just the way I read the passage it sounded harsh in context of what I just typed. Hopefully I misread it though.
    (21)
    Last edited by LittleArrow; 10-25-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71

whoa, really?? O.O I mean, wow, that's good, but wow. Link pls?

eta: Here's the prelim patch notes

eta2: Well, while I like this in theory... I'm REALLY hoping there will be some clarification. Like with pre-mades... lots of times we've added FC members to the party cause they just logged in or just caught the message that there was a group going to X dungeon. We ALWAYS say "omg, we'd get in the DF if we just had one more DPS/tank/healer" and someone says they'll go. Why can't we just add them to the queue we're in instead of having to withdraw completely? (especially in the case of tank/healer, there is no guarantee they will be put in our party if they just use the DF) :/ And will we get penalized for this? And WHO gets penalized? All of us or just the party leader? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Violyre View Post
    I wonder if people in this thread have misread it as any withdrawal, because it's not. It's specifically when the box pops and you can go in or cancel.
    /raises hand
    Yep, that'd be me. Took a handful of pages before I realized this is specifically for when the DF pops up as ready. If our partial pre-made gets this far, we tell our FC mates we'll take them next time. Thanks! ^^
    (2)
    Last edited by Sadana; 10-25-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nadrojj Rolyatt
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleArrow View Post
    Wow that seems a little harsh. You only get 3 withdraws? I know it's frustrating to get constant withdraws in the duty finder, but a 3 strike your locked out of content for a day method is way overboard. A 30min - 1hr cooldown would've been way more appropriate.
    ^ Seems like this guy is one of the people who will be affected by this change.

This is excellent. You queue'd for something, you withdraw more than three times, now you can't queue for a day. This is excellent.
    (57)

Player
    Character
    Renjin Rahl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    No, I like the whole day lock out. Why register for a duty if you're going to afk right after and miss it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Dalek Codex
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    I was also kind of thinking that but at the same time, I personally can not recall a time where I did withdraw 3 times (for good reasons) in a day.
    (11)
    Always remember the Silver Rule:
    "Treat others as they treat you!" ...or something like that.

Player
    Character
    Cova Morningstar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    SE seems to have great difficulty finding that "middle ground"......
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Seems reasonable the way they are implementing it. Nice to see.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lord Rulkar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I thought the patch notes said temporary and the 3 times in a day rest the next morning around 9am pdt? I took that to mean your 3 strike would reset the next day but if you got suspended from queueing up you still could wait some time and then queue up. Kinda like they do now with the 30 minute penalty for leaving a duty. Do you really think its 3 strikes and no duty till the next day?
    (5)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast