Character
    Kameal Quinn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

Relic Weapon Quest to Nexus and Beyound

Hello,

This post is meant as feedback for Square Enix only.

I recently re-activated my account, I quit right around 2.1 info from the community on some changes the patch did not cover for me.

However when I saw the requirements to upgrade my Zenith Weapon > Nexus combined with the information that it was going to be further upgraded in 2.4 I cancelled my service account and auto-renewal. I feel if there is any aspect of this game I'm not going to be able to enjoy in a reasonable amount of time I'm not going to pay monthly just to get old gear to catch up to 2.4 in hopes I catch up before the next content patch.

I just feel this game has become too inaccessible coming back from 2.1, and people do argue its not as inaccessible as most games and that is true, but I am not playing those games either.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Runic Veritas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    lol.............
    (2)

Player

In 2.4 they're making two steps of the relic quest easier - Atma and Animus. They are more than doubling the Atma drop rate, and although RNG can still screw you over, it should be easier in the vast majority of cases. And for the animus part they are lowering how many tomes you need to buy the books.

The reality here though, is that you're upset that after taking nearly a year off, it will take you a while to catch up. What did you expect? "Welcome back Mykel, even though you haven't paid your sub for the last 10 months, here, have the relic weapon everyone has been working on in that time"?

Also, there's no upgrade coming in 2.4.
    (4)
    Last edited by Odd; 10-24-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Spelling

Player
    Character
    Runic Veritas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Not to mention Ninja is coming out and MANY players will be working on them so there will be plenty of players doing it along side you..... /shrug
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Wow. Quit at 2.1. Come back in time for 2.4, which is about a 9 months gap. Realizes that there is so much more new content to catch up and expects to catch up 9 months worth of content for 2.4.

Or maybe I am not that intelligent to actually realize that we should be doing literally nothing for the past 9 months then?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Monkey Nutz
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    How about you work on your relic weapon at your own pace if at all and quickly and easily acquire a level 110 soldiery weapon to use in the meantime? Seriously, the availability of relevant gear is staggering. If you sat down and played a good long all day marathon session the day after 2.4 launches you could VERY EASILY be caught up to almost everyone who's been playing this entire time, with the exception of your relic weapon (though you'd have an equally capable weapon).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viva Diva
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    You can get full i90 in a few hours. You will be able to spam Syrcus tower for items and tomes to be full i110, which is where everyone is currently. They are removing the T5 clear requirement for SCoB. They are making atma easier to farm even though you can get a different i110 weapon within hours. This game is the very casual friendly for an mmo. I'm not sure what more you expect them to do...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    J'azih Dahj
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    My FC recently recruited two players who haven't played since 2.0. They haven't complained in the slightest, they are excited to catch up on all of the things that they have missed.
    (2)

Character
    L' Ash
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 16
    This is MMORPG game not MMOFPS game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cryss Cook
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by PetiteMalFleur View Post
    They are removing the T5 clear requirement for SCoB.
    Not related to the topic, but is this confirmed? Couldn't find clarification on this in the preliminary patch notes.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast