Player
    Character
    White Ranger
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Fresh 50 needing some help

I resubbed several days ago and just maxed out my first character finally. I'm trying to farm some allied seals and the best way to do that was to go after hunts. Then I found out we can join linkshells or something like that to exchange info on where the hunts actually are. So I'm wondering if anyone has a linkshell party I can join to start farming some hunts?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mach One
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Don't worry about farming hunts too much.. next patch comes out soon and there will be something new to grind.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fuzzy Lumpkins
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Hey!

I'm on a lot an I can invite you to a few really good hunt shells, and help with whatever else you need. My name is Fuzzy Lumpkins c:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cold Raven
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Hopefully Volumes has helped you out.
    But if you (or anyone else) is wondering, here's a decent-enough way to get into hunts:

1. Go do something (Gather/Craft/Farm) in... pretty much any zone where you can find enemies to attack.
    -Recommended areas = Mor Dhona or any of the Beast-Quest zones.
    2. Watch your Chat Log for anyone shouting about hunts or invites to a hunt.
    3. Go to the hunt.
    4. When the hunt is over, and all the people are still there... shout out to the group and ask to join any Hunt LinkShell.

Nice people are nice and will invite you in
    (0)