Player
    Character
    James Tangg
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 64

Tank/Bard looking for static for 2.4 progression. ilvl108, all content cleared.

I'm looking for a static and fc willing to take me in. I have t9 cleared and i'm ready for new content. I'm hardcore/semi hardcore player with ambitions and skills. My main classes are ilvl110 Warrior, ilvl110 Palladin, ilvl108 Bard. English/Polish speaking and TS3 available.

I'm on Moogle server but i can transfer anytime.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hulvein Wyrmblood
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Hey Faolitarna,

I have quite an interesting offer for you, if you're interested. If you get a chance pass on the Cerberus server, and give me a PM. We can see if you like it, or not.

If not, good luck in finding a group .

Thank you for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    James Tangg
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 64
    Hello,
    I would like to know situation before I transfer or not. I'm interested in every offer so tell me something more and i will see if i like it or not and then maybe transfer. I don't want to waste my money for nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lexi Faith
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Hello,
    Angered FC looking a brd ( hardcore fc ) we looking on exceptional players, join us : http://angered.guildwork.com
    actually 3 group on farm 6-9 and 4th start. if you want pm me on guildwork for ts data !
    Ragnarok server ofc
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hulvein Wyrmblood
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I'd be able to confirm the amount of members in the team later this evening.

But it's assembling with like-minded individuals aiming to progress next week as much as possible.
    (0)

Player

Hey there!

Hope I saved the best for last with this one, but I also have an opening in my team. We're looking again because one of our two tanks has been deployed to Afghanistan and this leaves us without a tanking bestie for our current tank come 2.4! Here is the original recruitment topic I made on Odin, the server we're on. Here you can find some more information about who we are and what we do.

If you're interested, please leave an application on our website so I can invite you for a chat on our TS. This way you and I will both know what we're getting ourselves into when you're moving to Odin.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    (0)
    ~Crazy cat lady of Zero Tolerance.

Player
    Character
    Open Grip
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...7601&app=Excel This is our schedule for next weeks 2.4 patch all in PST timezone for clarification. We play on Famfrit and are looking for a third tank to fill in the gaps and give us breaks. If you would be interested in being in a competitive raiding group and have questions you can email me at dansmusic0@gmail.com and we can set up a TS meeting and see if its a good fit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anomander Rake
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Hey Faolitarma!

My static is looking for a skilled tank or a bard, and it seems you can fill either one of those positions. This also would include invitation to our FC, Last Bastion. We are located on a behemoth server, but our static is pretty much all Australian players, so we raid in that time zone also. We had T6-T9 on farm for 25+ weeks, and our group was 5th on our server to clear T9. We are very dedicated people when it comes to progression and are aiming to raid 5-6 days a week once 2.4 comes out. The actual raid time will land around 9:30pm AEST. If any of this interests you, or if you would like more info, feel free to ask
    (0)