Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Alexander Dragonfang
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Wedding Ring (Topaz, Ruby, Diamond, Iolite, Emerald)

iLvl 1. 80 Durability, 1600 Difficulty.

x5 Gold Ingot.
    x10 <Insert Preffered Jewell>.
    x5 Mastercraft Demimateria.

Need to be HQ to work. Wind Aspected.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    The other thing that sounds horrible about "Eternal Bonding" is having to go on lodestone, set up a time from a list of available slots (which will probably fill quickly) so that the GM's can perform your ceremony... why is this so convoluted?? Why not just have an npc in the game that handles ALL of this? Why did we need to have schedules and times and busy-GM's to perform a ceremny. Especially if its not "marriage" as SE keeps implying but rather "eternal bonding."

Couldn't we just "apply" through an NPC and make the rings and trade everything to the NPC to initiate the ceremony?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Au Ra
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespar View Post
    The other thing that sounds horrible about "Eternal Bonding" is having to go on lodestone, set up a time from a list of available slots (which will probably fill quickly) so that the GM's can perform your ceremony... why is this so convoluted?? Why not just have an npc in the game that handles ALL of this? Why did we need to have schedules and times and busy-GM's to perform a ceremny. Especially if its not "marriage" as SE keeps implying but rather "eternal bonding."
    Where did you get that from? That's exactly what they said would not happen. No GMs. All of it is organized in-game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SongJoohee View Post
    Where did you get that from? That's exactly what they said would not happen. No GMs. All of it is organized in-game.
    Fan Festival Live stream? Unless I misheard it. I'd have to go rewatch it but i dont remember what part it was @.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Au Ra
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespar View Post
    Fan Festival Live stream? Unless I misheard it. I'd have to go rewatch it but i dont remember what part it was @.
    Oh you're right. It's at 51 minutes. I thought it was just in-game. That's really annoying.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SongJoohee View Post
    Oh you're right. It's at 51 minutes. I thought it was just in-game. That's really annoying.
    Yeah I swore I heard that. Ya its @ 4hr 26min 30secs roughly on the premium live stream video. Very convoluted process and its going to be extremely annoying to get a time slot considering how many players there are who probably want to use this system. It's not like we are doing ACTUAL marriages lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Vespar; 10-23-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Felisin Dawnthief
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogi View Post
    ty for this but won't lie the crafting a ring part sounds bad players will sell for lots n lots of gill then there is the waiting thing :P
    Depends on mats required and level of crafter required. OFC as with any new craftable item, the first ones (plus associated mats) are going be sold off for quite a bit at first and then they'll drop rapidly in price after a few days as they settle into a more reasonable price.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shneibel Panipahr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogi View Post
    ty for this but won't lie the crafting a ring part sounds bad players will sell for lots n lots of gill then there is the waiting thing :P
    supply & demand and no one is dumb enough to pass on the opportunity to make money
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bar Boron
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Yay! OP seems to be another closed minded player who can't see anything in this game beyond raiding. Just because it doesn't help you level or defeat coil, doesn't give it any less reason to be out of the game and out of the subscription we are paying.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Phyllo Tia'ristel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 77
    Vespar, in an interview (that happened at the end of fan fest) Yoshi said that the ceremonies won't be hold by GMs so technically, all you'll have to do is get yourself a timeslot (not that it'll be easy tho x3) ceremonies are reset every week, so it won't take ages to get one really, that is if you can make your reservation before the hound of hyena that camped on the lodestone for the very same reason
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast