Player
    Character
    Loves Cake
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

i110 WHM T9 exp looking for FC + Static + possible Shiva info please.

Hello

i110 WHM currently on NA server (Malboro) with T9 experience to P2 completion looking for a reliant FC and Static group for SCoB and FCoB

fast learner and can transfer, times making it hard on NA and kinda sucks on my server anyway due to few who can do actual content.

any info about this server would be great also
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hulvein Wyrmblood
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Hi,

If you're willing to change server... In that case, we are aiming to build a strong static for 2.4, with turn 9 exp members. The WHM slot is currently unoccupied, and if you do desire to take this spot, please apply over at: http://coralffxiv.enjin.com/. The server is lively with players of all quality (Cerberus).

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loves Cake
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Sounds tempting, im curious however on when this group would be assembled and how many members would have the experience up to t9? i dont mind redoing t9 from scratch however t6-8 would be a pain due to downing it for so long.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arabella Genesis
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

If youre interested

If youre interested,

My group from the Behemoth server is looking for whm/sch for 2.4 progression and has multiple clears on T6-9. We are mostly comprised of aussie players and raid on Tues, Wed, Fri 8pm AEST. You can check my post on the Behemoth forum if youre interested.

(0)

5. 10-25-2014 05:22 AM