Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    T'za Hibur
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    So... until now, we paid 7€ and got 1 fantasia for ALL characters in the account...

Now, we pay 7€ for ONE single fantasia for ONE character? How lovely!

**** you, SE.

More funnies like this one and watch another sub go away.
    (10)
    Last edited by Aussir; 10-22-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Character
    Alukah Bast
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussir View Post
    So... until now, we paid 7€ and got 1 fantasia for each char in the account...

**** you, SE.
    But more money for SE is always a good thing!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    People are picking some really strong words. Predatory, extortion... Seriously? There's so much hyperbole going around about this. I dunno. I'm not decidedly for or against the cash shop until I see more information about the items in it. For all we know, they might only be selling items that are also available ingame in some way.
    (1)

Character
    Leona Lockhart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussir View Post
    So... until now, we paid 7€ and got 1 fantasia for ALL characters in the account...

This is something that does need clarification. I too remember them saying that we'd be able to buy fantasia for a single character, so it doesn't make sense that they have the same price as the ones that were account wide.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Yuugi Kazuki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviere View Post
    This is something that does need clarification. I too remember them saying that we'd be able to buy fantasia for a single character, so it doesn't make sense that they have the same price as the ones that were account wide.
    Yoshi-P have said many things that changed in the end so... :P
    (4)

Player
    Character
    T'za Hibur
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviere View Post
    You know, when I first read about the changes, I turned to my SO and said: "People moaned about getting fantasia for one character. Now they're getting and they will regret it because they'll pay for ONE the same they paid for 8 (all account slots)."

I honestly hope this is a blunder and the actual price is lower... but I seriously doubt it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Avalen Koma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I don't get how people complain about minions or mounts for cash shop.

When they released Coeurl/Fat Chocobo mounts and associated minions, exclusively in the collectors edition, people weren't up in arms. When they made those benefits able to be obtained via upgrading on Mogstation, again quiet. No one bothered to complain about how content was being locked behind money barriers then for mounts and minions, which mind you STILL TO THIS DAY, people don't have items from the collector's edition despite this being available for so long. Why? Because it likely doesn't matter to people in general.

Tell me again how not having a Coeurl/Fat Chocobo mount has impacted your gameplay and more to the point people are using "how these items would otherwise be obtainable in-game, if they weren't in cash shop". Guess what? They are STILL not obtainable in-game months after they were introduced and it's been available to the public locked behind a money wall for months now.
    (7)
    Last edited by Havenchild; 10-22-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    Care to prove that you can't as of now or in 2.4 or later?
    Care to prove that all the cash shop items will be available in-game somehow without forking additional money?
    (7)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunaich View Post
    1 Phial of Fantasia 7.00 EUR 5.75 GBP
    3 Phials of Fantasia 19.60 EUR 16.10 GBP
    5 Phials of Fantasia 31.50 EUR 25.88 GBP
    [Minion] Y'shtola 3.50 EUR 2.88 GBP
    [Minion] Yda 3.50 EUR 2.88 GBP
    [Minion] Papalymo 3.50 EUR 2.88 GBP
    [Armor] Pumpkin Head 2.10 EUR 1.73 GBP
    [Armor] Unripened Pumpkin Head 2.10 EUR 1.73 GBP
    [Armor] White Pumpkin Head 2.10 EUR 1.73 GBP
    [Armor] Ripened Pumpkin Head 2.10 EUR 1.73 GBP
    [Armor] The Howling Spirit 3.50 EUR 2.88 GBP
    [Armor] The Wailing Spirit 3.50 EUR 2.88 GBP
    Holy sh*te! The prices are sooo expensive!
    Do you guys realize that you're selling digital goods locked into your game that the player never really owns?

That's just an insult and a poor attempt at stealing from our pocket.
    I'm so disappointed by this. There are other ways of boosting your revenues that would have been more moral, this is just disrespectful greed.
    (10)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Xairos Karalis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Havenchild View Post
    I don't get how people complain about minions or mounts for cash shop.

When they released Coeurl/Fat Chocobo mounts and associated minions, exclusively in the collectors edition, people weren't up in arms. When they made those benefits able to be obtained via upgrading on Mogstation, again quiet. No one bothered to complain about how content was being locked behind money barriers then for mounts and minions, which mind you STILL TO THIS DAY, people don't have items from the collector's edition despite this being available for so long. Why? Because it likely doesn't matter to people in general.

Tell me again how not having a Coeurl/Fat Chocobo mount has impacted your gameplay and more to the point people are using "how these items would otherwise be obtainable in-game, if they weren't in cash shop". Guess what? They are STILL not obtainable in-game months after they were introduced and it's been available to the public locked behind a money wall for months now.
    It's because the mount wasnt Slepnier (sp). But real talk, i think a portion of the anger is at what the mount is.
    (0)

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast