Player
    Character
    Illyasviel Einzbern
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80

London is Next

Hello from someone who attended the Las Vegas Fan Fest. Here's some useful advice:

(1) Bring your 3DS or Vita. You're going to be waiting in line a lot. A LOT.

(2) Buy your soundtracks early. They sold out on the first day of our event. The moogle plushie sold out halfway through the second day.

(3) Bring your own water bottle. They have these water coolers against the wall that you can refill all day and you will get thirsty.

(4) The line for Odin will be very long. If you are VIP or know someone who is VIP, get in line right away after you buy your merch on the first day. Also bring a premade of your friends who know what they are doing. It helps a ton, you are given very limited time to attempt the fight and they separate the line into first-time attempts and repeat attempts and obviously first-timers get priority.

(5) Don't skip the costume contest. We had amazing ones at the Las Vegas event, you guys will probably have the same.

(6) Don't skip the closing ceremony. Trust me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sky Moonfury
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    We only have 1 day but I know I'll be buying all my bits first thing! :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kimikryo Torahige
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Let's hope they give us too these water things .... You know .... Europe is a bit different than america in certain things :P.
    I hope on the VIP friday times (4 hours) the merchandise wont be looted dead lol
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kirito Militaratus
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Schedule
    9:30 AM: Rush in and get the Goodie Bag so you'll have inventory space for merchandise
    9:45 AM - 10:30 AM: Buy Soundtrack, Artbook, PostMaster Moogle Plushie, and other merchandise
    10:45 AM: Attend Opening Ceremony
    11:00 AM - 6:45 PM: Have Fun! Stand in line for Odin, and try to get as many goodies as I possibly can. Also attend the cosplay contest.
    7:00 PM: Attend Closing Ceremony
    7:15 PM - 9:00 PM: Have even moar Fun! Try to get even moar goodies!

And I got a VITA to keep me entertained during queue times, but sadly no friends or FC mates are attending this FanFest so no pre-made Odin party T_T
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yazi Safaia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    There's an event page on Facebook where parties are forming if you're interested https://www.facebook.com/events/557029071095570
    (0)

Greetings all,

Please keep in mind that while the event in Las Vegas and the event in London are similar they are not identical.

In regards to merchandise: this will only be available on Saturday. It will not be possible for VIP ticket holders to buy merchandise on Friday.
    Also unfortunately there won't be water coolers around like in Las Vegas. However, you will be able to purchase drinks on site and in the area.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Double Jg
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    If you have a 3DS, make sure you buy and bring Curtain Call! I received well over 100 profile cards of other players. It was great seeing so many fans have their presence placed throughout multiple worlds of FF.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sky Moonfury
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I'll be bringing my 3DS but jeez I have too many games already! I'll likely be coming along with Smash Bros haha.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Visca Barre
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Bringing my 3DS as well but don't really have many games on it. D: Was meaning to get Etrian Odyssey to entertain me during my flight but...
    (0)

"I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful." - Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

Player
    Character
    Yifei Kaminari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunaich View Post
    Also unfortunately there won't be water coolers around like in Las Vegas. However, you will be able to purchase drinks on site and in the area.
    can't expect free water in London everything is expensive in London!.. if we have to buy water on site the queues will be epic even for that... bringing my own!
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast