Player
    Character
    Coshinadita Mensa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Untreadable gear and stuff

Hey guys, I was looking at the new event coming out on monday, I personally like having events of any kind and of course getting the new stuff they give by completing the quests, but, theres something that makes all that stuff useless in some way, You cannot trade it and, they bring it out every year, that doesnt make it special and, cuz, no matter what, if You didnt get it the first time it came out, You will get it next time it comes out, like with the ladys kunata or kurata, whatever the name is (forgot) lol, anyway, I thought people that didnt play v1.0 wouldnt get it, now Id say everybody has it, what Im trying to say is SE should NOT reward the same stuff every time the repeat an event, its pointless to people that has previously done it before, unfair to new players? they would start getting stuff every time theres an event, just not the old ones, that way people would show off their "unique" stuff, well thats my thoughts about untreadable stuff, what You guys think about it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akari Legaia
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    The ghost outfits from 2.0 didn't return this year so I guess if you still have those you have some exclusive things available to you if you were playing back then. The developers of this game don't want too many exclusive items because they feel it tends to make players feel left out. I personally want to see more unique and exclusive items outside of a cash shop so I'm not forced to whip out my credit card on things I'd rather feel better earning.

I understand why they added the Yukata's this year. Most players didn't play 1.0 because it was a PC only release. A large percentage of the population are on PS3/4 so they had to make sure they pleased their majority or they'd be at risk of losing subs.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Coshinadita Mensa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I see a Songi XD
    I didn't do that event, so I don't have the outfit 8(
    But yeah, it makes sense ($ wise for them).
    (0)