Hitman Hohenheim
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70

<Unified Faith> *NEW* LS

Unified Faith
    " Our belief in our destination, ourselves, and each other is absolute! "

Tired of seeing " Know the fight / No Myth Message or GTFO " (Or something of a similar nature) When you want to Run something but dont have a party ? Want to play a part in forming a Raiding Community that isn't Toxic (I know I know it's Crazy)? <Unified Faith> is a New LS Working towards this goal.
    The thing is, the potential to Progress is in every single one of us. The rate at which we do so differs, and because of it...in the eyes of some it may appear like the potential isn't there at all...but it's there. I think we all seen horrible Communities and 14 don't really compare in terms of being Toxic, but there are some things that can be Improved. That Improvement can start/continue with us but first Understanding must be present.

- " Try " Not to be a Dick : Due to all of us perceiving things differently, it's extremely easy or hard to come off as a Dick. Some of us have Hulk Skin while others can be pricked very easily. Simple Advice can come across as Heavy Criticism...it Happens, so think about your words carefully, and if you feel that you can't or that you're Prone to hurting feelings, dont say anything at all. In some groups there will be Wipes after Wipes After Wipes After Twintanhadouken After Wipes. If you're running something and feel your Patience being stretched, don't hesitate to politely excuse yourself, even if you need to Lie like " Damn it Company is here, guys I g2g " When there is not a damn person at your door lol.

- Try to be Active + Raiding Mindset (2 in 1) : This is a Raiding Link Shell whose purpose is to create a Raiding environment that is enjoyable and low on the stress side. Im not going to watch and see if everyone is raiding 24/7 or even just 24/1...or I can just say 24 xD. That'll be a lot of stress on me and it's not really my place. I'm also not gonna put others through it as well by having officers for that. If you enter the LS, you should have the Mindset of Wanting to take action regarding raiding, even if you have the most messed up schedule and can only get on Once a week, or Once every 2 weeks. With more people on wanting to do things, the chances of you finding 4-8 people wanting to do what you want increase (Even if slightly).

That is all I ask

If Interested /tell
    Anemone Valesti
    Unknown Assassin
    Ace Phoenix
    Zhael Estoma

(1)
    Last edited by Anemone_Valesti; 10-18-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aris Frey
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    This sounds wonderful - I'll definitely be sending a message.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hitman Hohenheim
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Awesome! I look forward to running with you :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cain Lear
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60
    Hey this sounds exactly like my LS I just made (Especially the part about just not being a dick). I am not sure how big yours is but mine is getting to be a pretty decent size. Would you like to do a collaboration or something? So that maybe if 4 from your LS and 4 from mine needed something that was the same, so on an do forth we could set something up rather than reverting to party finder?
    Anyways it's just a proposition! Either way good luck with your LS I think it'll help a lot of people out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hitman Hohenheim
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Thanks! and I like that Idea a lot so you can definitely count us in
    (0)