Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ask Questions for the Dev Team at the London Fan Fest!

Hey everyone!

We’re pleased to announce that the London Fan Festival will be holding interviews with special guests from the development team during the live stream on Saturday 25th October 2014!

In this thread we'd like you to pose any general questions you may have regarding FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. We will also be taking questions on the following topics:
    • In-game Lore/Localisation
    • Sound/Music
    We will use this thread to gather your questions ahead of time and answer them during the event.

When submitting your question, we ask that you follow these steps:
    • Please post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
    • Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion
    • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the "Like!" button instead of re-posting the question
    • Please post only one question per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)

Questions will be forwarded to guests from the development team who will field as many questions as possible, to the best of their ability.

Please note that once the event is over, we will be closing this thread.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Bel Rumpelstiltzkin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    What plans do you have for horizontal progression, both in terms of gear and abilities/levels?
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    We will have new Nobuo Uematsu music tracks in 3.0?
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Ampersand Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Will there be any significant changes to the class/job system (besides level cap increase) coming with the expansion?
    (15)
    10 posts per page is only the default setting; it is bad, and you should feel bad if you haven't changed it.
    Forum quirks and features explained: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/161238

Player
    Character
    Ampersand Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Are we ever going to see a bigger variety, more interesting stats on gear?
    (18)
    10 posts per page is only the default setting; it is bad, and you should feel bad if you haven't changed it.
    Forum quirks and features explained: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/161238

Player
    Character
    Ampersand Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Elemental materia still exists. Why?
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Sor Ivinia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    For the Moonfire Faire, one of the vendors had a remarkable similarity to Minfilia from Version 1. Localisation for the English version had significantly different dialogue from German, French and Japanese; with her mentioning a female partner. How much free reign is the localisation team given in general?
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Sor Ivinia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I'm excited for Eternal Bonding. Many of my female friends like to play Weaver just for the suit, so I wondered if we can wear the tuxedo for Eternal Bonding. Is it part of the game's lore that men cannot wear dresses and women cannot wear tuxedos or suits?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sky Moonfury
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Do you plan to ever change the progression of Relic weapons? I can imagine many have a lot of trouble grinding for these at times (especially if you work like me). Some find it a long, long, long grind to get up to the latest Relic version now there are multiple levels.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Sky Moonfury
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Where are you guys hiding Nobuo Uematsu today? (on the day of the event) I know he's hiding here! I want to give him a hug.
    (3)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast