Player
    Character
    Odorf Lannister
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Unable to log in Specific Character (but all others log-able)

Character
    Odorf Lannister
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    THAUMATURGE Lv 50

Error 90000, One Character only, from multiple Locations/ISP.

ISPS: Those attempted so far: Comcast, ATT Uverse, Suddenlink

Types: Cable, DSL, Uverse

Speeds: From 2 to 18 Megs.

Date and time: Consistently since service reactivation mid-day PST 10/2/2014

Frequency: 100% of attemped logins on character Odorf Lannister, Server Behemoth. 0% of attempted logins on any other character, any server.

Character: Odorf Lannister

Race: Lalafel M

World: Behemoth

Class/Level: Drg/blm/SMN/Sch/all doh/dol 50.

Area and Coord: Have not been able to log this character in past "Loading" (Moogle mailbag) screen. After ~5 seconds, Error 90000 occurs. 10/2/2014 saw reactivation of my account since laptop burn-out in april of 2014, during titan EX, and was zoned into this instance from the Goblet (Free Company House) Ward 1.

Steps:

1. Re-activated account 10/2/2014. Attempts to log in to character Odorf lannister after re-activation found 100% Error 90000, prior to entering world.
    2. Submitted e-ticket (email) on 10/2/2014.
    3. Called Service center 10/2/2014. Was directed to port forward. (Though all characters but main could log in, on all servers save for Behemoth). Port forwarding failed.
    4. Called Service center 10/3/2014. Was directed to try different ISP. Moved from Suddenlink to ATT Uverse. Issue recurred (All ports open, error 90000 on Odorf lannister only).
    5. Had family member log account in from another state, and issue recurred (though they play daily from their port-forwarded comcast connection). Password changed.
    6. Chat Support ticket and Telephone Support ticket on 10/3/2014. They referred me to GM's from another wordl.
    7. GM Response was to post here.

8. Posted to "bug reports" thinking that was appropriate venue. Thread was relegated to "insufficient information" though I can think of no other information to include.

9. Re-contacted gm's to pursue having character transferred, having tried again to rule out (for the fifth time) Port forwarding, ISP, Firewalls, and everything else on my end. GM's first re-referred me to call center, then re-referred me to here.

Additional Details:
    Last connection: Extreme Mode Titan Instance, which blew out graphic card in April 2014. I had zoned into this area from Goblet, Ward I (Housing). My theory is that I"m being 90k'd over and over because when it attempts to resolve the link to Odorf Lannister, it attempts to bump me out to GOblet, Ward I, which is also no-log. So I'm caught in a 90k bubble. Please help me obi-wan-Forumobi... you're my only hope. I'm growing weary, two weeks into this issue, and don't want to give up and quit the game entirely yet... but at this point I'm paying to not get any service.
    Thanks for your help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Odorf Lannister
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Still no response to this query! Help me out guys, it's been 17 days of me paying, but getting 0 help from:

Telephone support
    Chat Support
    In-Game Support
    Forum responses.

Issue is still that my main character, Odorf Lannister, cannot log in. 90k all day every day.
    Every other character can. Fix it fix it! I'd love to play!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaya Yuuna
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    did you try deleting the character data for that particular character?
    (0)