Player
    Character
    Cerak Salmos
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

I feel bad for OP

To be honest alot of groups have faltered at T9, which is a shame because its a fun fight. I think many raiders have experienced a boss that they know individually are fully capable of downing, but for one reason or another can't. It's really easy to put that frustration on to your fellow raid members

That being said, keep plugging away at it. At the end of the day, if someone isn't hacking it, or the group just isn't working, changes have to be made. I have seen far to many people in MMOs stick with groups that they aren't happy in out of a sense of loyalty; I would try to switch groups, and if necessary, switch servers. If progress is your ultimate goal, then you need to surround yourself with people who share that value
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Twintanias Vengeance
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Qsilver View Post

That being said, keep plugging away at it. At the end of the day, if someone isn't hacking it, or the group just isn't working, changes have to be made. I have seen far to many people in MMOs stick with groups that they aren't happy in out of a sense of loyalty; I would try to switch groups, and if necessary, switch servers. If progress is your ultimate goal, then you need to surround yourself with people who share that value
    I actually had an issue with this cuz I tried to tuff it out when I was being treated like crap. Just need to find like minded individuals. Loyalty is a good quality but not when you are being treated like crap. I thought about switching servers but I have too many friends on Malboro to leave. So now the hunt is on for a new group or to form one.

Instead of looking for a "Proven" raid group why not just form one and help ppl learn??? Put up a pf I'm sure you can find ppl to form a new group
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3