Player
    Character
    Celestial Guillotine
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

T5 Quest?

its been a LONG time since i started doing T5 and i've yet to clear it so i've been wondering, (because i forgot at some point) should i have an active quest(that i turn in after beating T5), so that when i do clear T5 i'm able to unlock the next Raids, or do i unlock it once i beat it or hows that work?
    (0)
    Last edited by Svaltus; 10-11-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    No, there's no active quest for t5.
    After you beat it a follow up quest unlocks at the Waking Sands and then after it a quest to unlock coil 2.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zhycrana Dranix
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    No pre-reqs other than clearing T5...coil 3 on its way.....(I would transfer just to help you) feel for the players who are being left behind due to lack of a decent group/server with the availability to help on the tougher end game fights. Quote me...I run atleast 5-10 T5s on Tonberry a day and if it doesn't say 100 myth I asked to be kicked, I'll join a non-cleared party ...and I generally get them cleared from telling the strat and being a healer which is one of the most important parts of 5 due to the high cleave and death sentence , also my i108 SCH dps is cool too. Sigh* I wish you luck for your clear and happy journey....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sarnai Dotharl
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    T5 is mostly just a competence and DEPS/HEAL check. If a T5 group cant even get past conflag phase without 1 person dying then it generally means they need to get better and more reactive. T5 is high difficulty endgame so skill is a requirement. That or a carry but T5 is something that you cant really carry on and requires the entire group to be able to handle everything and move forward.

After T5 though, it will be second coil quest you need to get. Though I hear in 2.4, they will be removing the T5 completion requirement for second coil and they will nerf the notorious T5 difficulty curb.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by LiveVoltage View Post
    T5 is mostly just a competence and DEPS/HEAL check. If a T5 group cant even get past conflag phase without 1 person dying then it generally means they need to get better and more reactive. T5 is high difficulty endgame so skill is a requirement. That or a carry but T5 is something that you cant really carry on and requires the entire group to be able to handle everything and move forward.

After T5 though, it will be second coil quest you need to get. Though I hear in 2.4, they will be removing the T5 completion requirement for second coil and they will nerf the notorious T5 difficulty curb.
    I disagree, we can carry at least 2 ppl for run, even making them burn into wall before even the first pull.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sarnai Dotharl
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    @Raffounz
    I never said that carry's were out of the question. Just that realistically speaking, it will be difficult to carry one person, not mentioning several at the same time.

I mean I don't doubt someone or a skilled raid group could do it. T5 in my experience has been notorious on difficulty for me, especially with new players so I tend to have an "All hand's on deck." mentality as a general rule when it comes to Coil or EX primal content as everyone has a role they need to play in the fight.

That said though, I main DRG as my endgame class. (trying to do SCH, BRD, WAR and PLD atm.) T5 is known to be brutal on the Melee deeps. :I
    (0)
    Last edited by LiveVoltage; 10-16-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Repoe Zessed
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveVoltage View Post
    @Raffounz
    I never said that carry's were out of the question. Just that realistically speaking, it will be difficult to carry one person, not mentioning several at the same time.

I mean I don't doubt someone or a skilled raid group could do it. T5 in my experience has been notorious on difficulty for me, especially with new players so I tend to have an "All hand's on deck." mentality as a general rule when it comes to Coil or EX primal content as everyone has a role they need to play in the fight.

That said though, I main DRG as my endgame class. (trying to do SCH, BRD, WAR and PLD atm.) T5 is known to be brutal on the Melee deeps. :I
    Too many melee dps can be a cluster f###k but its not a deal breaker if the spacing ifs correct
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pterois Volitans
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    i still keep running into the fact that people have not turned on the "%" on the HP bar... therefore not knowing themselves when to had to the pit for divebombs and NOT having to be told wasting valuable seconds to get into the pit since i dont have a million fingers.

this also usually means the dont know the phases if they dont even know the % markers... just all kinds of le sigh
    (0)
    "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."