Player
    Character
    Ryusuke Yabusame
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 83
    Quote Originally Posted by Acilith View Post
    That schedule works for me. My main class is SMN. I'll try to catch you in-game to discuss this stuff further.
    Unfortunately, we managed to get another summoner before you posted this reply so that spot is already taken. Right now, we have one spot left which must be a melee dps or a bard. I'll let you know if the summoner spot opens up though! Unless you have other classes you'd be willing to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmnus View Post
    Spreadsheet isn't working for me. But I like the scheduling. I'm somewhat of a new player to Coil 2. Ive gotten Rafflesia to about 10% and that's it. I have MNK at i106, and several others beyond i90ish.
    So far, our times are Wednesday and Friday from 6-9 PM PST. There is one spot left which is a melee dps or bard, but we already have a monk and I'm uncertain if we should take 2, so let's contact each other in-game to work things out!
    (0)
    Last edited by Neoxn; 10-19-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elsee A'leun
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    That's great you like the schedule! I want to know if you're willing to share gears with another monk. He will change to Ninja when 2.4 comes out. Contact me in-game when you login.

Elsee A'leun
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Tokki View Post
    That's great you like the schedule! I want to know if you're willing to share gears with another monk. He will change to Ninja when 2.4 comes out. Contact me in-game when you login.

Elsee A'leun
    Tried to reach you on game for a bit but wasn't able to. I'm okay with sharing gear honestly. My main concern is learning/mastering the content atm so no worries about gear here honestly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elsee A'leun
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Ah sorry I was in a T5 run! Okay (: That's good! I need to talk to my MNK in the static when he gets on! I'll get back to you soon hopefully.

Edit:

Monk says its all good! Please add me as a friend and I shall invite you to the LS as soon as possible (:

2nd Edit:

All spots are taken now! Thank you everyone for speaking to me. Will start Wednesday 10/22 6pm PST - 9pm PST!
    (1)
    Last edited by Tokki; 10-19-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Tokki View Post
    Ah sorry I was in a T5 run! Okay (: That's good! I need to talk to my MNK in the static when he gets on! I'll get back to you soon hopefully.

Edit:

Monk says its all good! Please add me as a friend and I shall invite you to the LS as soon as possible (:

2nd Edit:

All spots are taken now! Thank you everyone for speaking to me. Will start Wednesday 10/22 6pm PST - 9pm PST!
    Thank you very much! Cant wait!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryusuke Yabusame
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 83
    Our Paladin and Summoner dropped from the static because one of them had a time schedule conflict, so those spots are open again for anyone who may be interested. We'll still be starting tomorrow and will open the party up for PUGs in the PF temporarily this week if the spots aren't taken yet. Please post here or contact Elsee or I in-game if you're interested! Refer to this spreadsheet for more details.

Available classes

1) Tank (Paladin preferred but Warrior is doable)
    2) Summoner OR Bard.

Time Schedule - All Times Are in PST

Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
    Friday: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Edit: Static is full again, but the new slots are still tentative for the week. I will update if they stay for good or if the spots are free once more.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neoxn; 10-22-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2