Player
    Character
    Adam Nicail
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Duty Finder Broken

...or certainly not working for one major purpose, in any case. I am on a legacy server and cannot get a party together for storyline duty to save my life. Every session, I start by queuing for Garuda, and every session I end, hours later, without a party. Maybe I needed to keep up with the hard chargers early on, but then, maybe I don't want a game to turn into a job.

Any plans to introduce Roulette-style incentives to storyline duties? Or at least draw players from a larger server pool?

(0)

Character
    Randolont Althoreaux
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    The Story Trials are all part of Low Level Duty Roulette. Unfortunately Hunts kind of killed the roulettes. Your best bet is to find 3 friends to help you get through it. Party Finder it if you need to.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sonata Priam
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    There should be a low level trials with the roulette, and they should incrase the reward for the normal low lvl roulette.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ignis Inferne
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Have you selected all the languages on DF? I find that lessens my queue time and what class are you queuing as? If its DPS expect hours of queue times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aldoric Firepeak
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Any story mode primal fights fall into the Low Level Roulette. Like above poster stated check all languages or use a tank/healer for near instant pop.
    (0)

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Try the party finder too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ampersand Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I doubt it's got nearly as much to do with your server being legacy as it does with your server/datacenter being Japanese. As others have said, enable all languages, especially if you're queuing outside of Japanese prime time.
    (0)
    10 posts per page is only the default setting; it is bad, and you should feel bad if you haven't changed it.
    Forum quirks and features explained: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/161238