Player
    Character
    Katja Baladeva
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

No catering?

Ok so, I hate to complain... and I next to never do I swear. But am I the only one who thinks it's kinda lame that they won't be providing a lunch of sorts to attendees on Sat/Sunday? My hubby and I went to the XI fan fest in '07 and it cost half of what this event did and they provided these really nice box lunches for everyone there on both days. When I read that in the FAQ about drinks being sold at the reception, but having to leave to go eat the rest of the time I was kinda bummed. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it obviously, just kinda wanted to whine. >.>
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mille Feuille
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    It's probably due to the fact that the Rio would not allow outside caterers in, and would probably charge a large fee to do the catering themselves.

As for going out to find food, honestly, you can barely set foot outside the convention area of the Rio without stumbling over half a dozen restaurants. The Rio alone has 13 different restaurants, plus a couple of Starbucks. The nearby Gold Coast and Palms resorts have 8-9 restaurants each. Of course, a good number of these are going to be relatively upscale, but the lower end places are still going to be great.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Katja Baladeva
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Oh no I know that ^_^ Been to Vegas plenty of times, still I'm just saying for the price of tickets I assumed it would be provided. Oh well though Will have a blast either way
    (0)