Character
    Anja Claesson
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

LF Static Group for T6 - T9: ilvl 102 Bard

Hello!

I'm looking for a T6 - T9 static group. I'm PST and have Monday and Tuesdays available and certain weekends (we tend to rotate shifts). I work retail, so my schedule is constantly changing (except for my days off). I generally get off of work around 10PM Wed-Fri but I wouldn't mind late night raiding either. I know my schedule two weeks out, so I can be pretty flexible.

My ilvl 102 Bard has accuracy 472 right now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trianna Nox
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    We have a raid group on Behemoth that has been downing t9 since around May. Our BRD recently decided he did not want to play ffxiv anymore. We raid 3am - 6am EST, usually Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. We will be adding extra days for 2.4.

If your willing to transfer we can give you a trial, and if we decide your a good fit for the team, we will reimburse you for your server transfer cost.

We use vent for raid, and skype/whatsapp to keep in contact on our off days. I am always online during the day, and our other members are usually online at night, due to their timezone or work.

If you have interest, what is your current experience in 2COB?
    If you can make our times, willing to transfer and can use vent, send me a message and we can schedule a trial.
    (0)
    Last edited by stephenjd3; 10-14-2014 at 03:49 AM.