Player
    Character
    Milulu Milu'
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by Talouin View Post
    Glitch has had T9 down for a long time (10 or more weeks) now on all 3 of our raiding teams.

Here's a screenshot of last week's kill.
    Fixed and added
    (0)
    [12:38](Roland Theron) just plsit coffe eevryhwerre

Player
    Character
    Turkisha Vi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Shin Ra Electric Co. <TURKS> has had 6-9 down for a few weeks now as well. Here's a recent T9:

(0)

Player
    Character
    Milulu Milu'
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkisha View Post
    Shin Ra Electric Co. <TURKS> has had 6-9 down for a few weeks now as well. Here's a recent T9:
    Added to the list!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yukiko Chan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    More updates >.<

Linkshell Team C. will not be raiding in 2.4, as our 8th member has agreed to join Nostalgia as well for 2.4 making it an all Nostalgia group. So we'd like our members to no longer be tied to a Linkshell and free to raid under the free company Nostalgia.

Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mrfuji Kicker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Hello, Asylum [LS] will have 6 out of 8 members within the same FC (Asylum <<Ark>>). It's up to you guys whether or not you want to consider this as an FC group instead of a LS group for this upcoming 2.4 progression.

I hope to see all of us progress as much as possible and beat out rest of the servers in fastest completions. ^^

Good Luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Milulu Milu'
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by Erai View Post
    More updates >.<

Linkshell Team C. will not be raiding in 2.4, as our 8th member has agreed to join Nostalgia as well for 2.4 making it an all Nostalgia group. So we'd like our members to no longer be tied to a Linkshell and free to raid under the free company Nostalgia.

Thank you!
    Done, but I'll be keeping you as Team C [LS] just for the archived 2.2/2.3 progression stuff, since it'd be silly to remove you from it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFuji View Post
    Hello, Asylum [LS] will have 6 out of 8 members within the same FC (Asylum <<Ark>>). It's up to you guys whether or not you want to consider this as an FC group instead of a LS group for this upcoming 2.4 progression.

I hope to see all of us progress as much as possible and beat out rest of the servers in fastest completions. ^^

Good Luck!
    While I'm not picky like some and don't really care how a static is organized, to keep it as organized as possible I'll be classifying you as an LS group. Don't worry, it won't do anything to invalidate any progression progress you make.

May both of you have early and awesome kills
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jammer Sidewinder
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Good morning,

As my buddy Tia pointed out, quite a few of us in Glitch have been clearing T9 for some time (9 weeks for my group). However, my group has two non-FC members, so we raid under the Mostly Canadian LS. Here are screens of our LS and last week's clears.

Mostly Canadian LS members
    T6
    T7
    T8
    T9
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kris Blundrblastr
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I think there should be a separation of pre 2.4 kills and post 2.4 kills of current content. Add an icon to symbolize pre or post patch drop kills. Because with echo added to those fights in about 3 weeks people should start downing them if they haven't already.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Milulu Milu'
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by JammerSidewinder View Post
    Good morning,

As my buddy Tia pointed out, quite a few of us in Glitch have been clearing T9 for some time (9 weeks for my group). However, my group has two non-FC members, so we raid under the Mostly Canadian LS. Here are screens of our LS and last week's clears.

Mostly Canadian LS members
    I'll get you on there, don't worry. Note that if your group clears any progression content and no other group from Glitch has, the kill will be for your LS, not your FC, it will not count for Glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Blundr View Post
    I think there should be a separation of pre 2.4 kills and post 2.4 kills of current content. Add an icon to symbolize pre or post patch drop kills. Because with echo added to those fights in about 3 weeks people should start downing them if they haven't already.
    That's how the progression thread worked for 2.2, and how it'll work for 2.4. Any content pre 2.4 will no longer be tracked, and a new section will be made for 2.4 content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elam Shoal
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Astralis [LS] has had T9 down for 10+ weeks, didn't realize this thread existed until recently.

Most recent kill (10/24)

LS screenshot (blacked out members are alts/former members)
    (0)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast