Player
    Character
    Morgana Sedva
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

LF Raid Team- 109 whm w/ other jobs as possible options.

Hiya all,
    I've returned to the game and am looking for a good raid group. I'm a main i109 whm but also know pld and blm roles in SCOB and primals. I've cleared turns 1-8 and played around in t9. I'd like to find a group around the same experience level that is also willing to have fun and let people learn without freaking out. I'm free most every night except for Tuesday nights as I have my competitive bowling that night. please feel free to post back here or msg me in-game to Morgana Sedva.

P.S. I have all jobs at i90 or higher that are not listed here with two sands of time, an oil, and 10 soldiery tokens waiting to be used on a job if need be. so any job is possible, but i know the three jobs listed the best.

~Sedva
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Time Dilation
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    Morgana has been around as far as i can remember since september 2013. A real veteran and a great player. If i had a healer spot open i'd take morg in a heart beat. A talent that's a waste to be not in any raid groups.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyrio Dreamcatchers
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Hi Morgana, I'm Lyrio of Dream Catchers, from the Leviathan Server. Our static recently lost our healer so we'd love to have you come join us! We have turn 6-8 on farm and up to phase 4 on turn 9. We raid Mondays/Thursdays/Fridays from 6pm-9:30pm Pacific. You can check out our website for more information or respond to this thread!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morgana Sedva
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Sorry Lyrio, I was given a spot to raid on my current server but the group fell through yesterday =/. If your still open that would be great, if not I understand and wish you and your team the best.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morgana Sedva
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    found a group, ty all
    (0)