(0)

Player
    Character
    Kaya Solimar
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Kurri- Adorable, looks like a chocobo daycare!
    Tinsely- Sweet, you can truly see the bond between you and your chocobo <3
    Vahn- Awesomely badass, you and your choco look like you belong together on an adventure for sure.
    Maxwell- "Something's coming choco!" "Kweh?" "Get ready!" You can definitely see there is a story going on with you two, super cute.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rodin Snowball
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Getting into the second half of the competition now! VOTES:

Ciara - There is a really nice interaction between you and your chocobo here - you both look quite comfortable together which ties with the theme well. Mor Dohna is a very pretty location and it matches your chocobo really quite well. I absolutely love your clothes (which ones are they by the way? <3) - They look great on you, and really complement your bird and the rest of the background in general.

Kurri - You have quite a creative shot here. I think I like it because of its unconventionality and because you make such an adorable choco-keeper. However I will say that I almost didn't vote for this because the shot is quite busy visually and it is a bit hard to focus on any single point - I noticed a lot of other things before I noticed you. But overall the picture is quite nice with a good connection with the theme.

Vahn - Another shot to the simple but effective pile matching-coloured armour and strong, imposing stances shot from a good angle with some nice background scenery. There's not a lot to dislike here. The glowing effects from your weapon are a nice touch. Good job!

Yunie - You've taken what would have ordinarily been dull colours and actually made the shot quite pretty. I feel you and your bird have a nice synergy here with your matching clothes and somewhat symmetrical stances. The strategic placement of the moon is what really made the shot for me though. I like the way Yunie is singing (at least that's what I think it looks like) and I think it would have been nice if you could have gotten your chocobo to squawk/ open its beak in order to complement this.
    ---------
    I think there a few enough models for me to give reasons why I didn't vote for them:

Jayzan - A lot of the elements here feel quite random and not entirely well-thought out. You are kind of just standing with your chocobo next to a fire in an alchemist's robe in a mountain range. It's not very cohesive. If you were going for the fire to complement the red of the chocobo, it might have been better to do a night shot of some description.

Kin - The shot is quite dull, colour-wise and just didn't strike me as very interesting ( having a black chocobo may not have helped). Your choice of clothing isn't particularly inspired either. I'd suggest a more active pose or shot (maybe a mid battle one?) to compensate for the lack of colour.

Maxwell - I like the synergy and matching clothes of your shot. There's also a bit of a story here (a mystery perhaps?). But it just didn't stand out to me as much as the others.

Tinsley - I also liked this shot (I did almost vote for it!) - there is a nice interaction between you and your bird. I'm not a big fan of your choice of clothing though and the lighting effects seem to have gone a bit weird and made you slightly orange - Which unfortunately makes the shot a bit less cohesive with the background.

I hope I wasn't too harsh. But honestly, if the models have survived up to this point, they deserve praise and a cookie (If it could survive the transpacific flight). Every single one of the models remaining have done pictures that I, personally have really liked (I'm sure everyone else feels the same) and I think they deserve all the pats on the back. ALL OF THEM.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alihabra; 09-30-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Player
    (waiting to claim squatter rights on minatos house) (Update:HAHAHAHA I actually did! ♥Minato XD)
    Character
    Kyri Sagitta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alihabra View Post

Ciara - There is a really nice interaction between you and your chocobo here - you both look quite comfortable together which ties with the theme well. Mor Dohna is a very pretty location and it matches your chocobo really quite well. I absolutely love your clothes (which ones are they by the way? <3) - They look great on you, and really complement your bird and the rest of the background in general.
    Thank you for your kind words! I used the Dyeable WHM agumented AF skirt with Elezen 1.0 Under shirt. At the time I just got the skirt done (perhaps for a future shot im excited for ^.-)
    (1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueodAjWZ0A4
    Ah, but will facing north-by-northeast at 2:45 a.m. while the moon is a waning crescent result in a 27% increase in your chances to synthesize HQ mythril ingots!? That is real the question! ~Fernehalwes~

Player
    Character
    Mela Ntha
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 20
    Ciara
    Maxwell
    Tinsley
    Vahn
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Maxwell
    Kurri
    Jayzan
    Tinsly
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rocond Valnor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Ciara
    Jayzan
    Kurri
    Maxwell
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kuchichi Chichi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 73
    OMG can choose only 4!?!?!? Too much hard.

As always, in order of appearance...

Ciara
    Jayzan
    Maxwell
    Vahn
    (2)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast