Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    There will be new Gathering/Crafting classes in 3.0?
    (35)

Player
    Character
    Cuervo Mi'ihen
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Could you make the minigames from the inn also available in our character menu?
    The only time I would want to play these is when I am waiting for my raid/dungeon and then I am usually not at my inn room
    (9)

Player

Can we purchase an unlimited amount of Fantasia potions in 2.4?
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Aldolon Spellsong
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Why did you remove Cleric Stance instead of adjusting DMG output?

There could have been a much more efficient solution than just removing cleric stance outright. I believe the reasons you should reconsider are as follows.
    -Cleric Stance was useful in warding off DPS that would assail the healer in 1vs1 instances.
    -While I do not justify the use of spamming holy in a mass group of WHMs, I cannot justify the removal due to a few bad eggs.
    -SCHs using cleric stance is vital for their survival given that they are a hybrid of DPS and Heals
    -It provided a challenge for healers and to others that would take on a class that's viewed as relatively weak
    -Less healers are interested in PvP now because they are not able to defend themselves as efficiently and the challenge of DPS and healing is gone.
    -I feel that it was a quick fix for a more specific issue
    -If SCH was too OP, which is unlikely since DPS want to attack healers un-molested, then why not adjust their stats to make up for it?

Those are my views on the issue.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Laurelin Kementari
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I'm a big fan of the Beasttribes of Eorzea. I was overjoyed when Noraxia joined the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, and sad when she left. Will we see new beastmen characters joining the Scions in the Rising Stones at any point in the future?
    (18)

Player

Hello,

I have a little bone to pick with Keiichi Baba when it comes to the male model design *pun intended* lol. I am a Hyur Highlander, and everything about him is amazing... except for that when I got to participate in the summer Moonfire Faire event; I was was beyond excited to get the event items; sadly I discovered my male character is um... missing adequate male proportions where there should be some -_-. Can this be added please?
    (10)

Player
    Character
    W'raht Tia
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Is there a solution planned for the huge demand of personal player housing, the server load it would cause and the availability of FC houses?
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Why won't you make facial expressions persistent emotes? Why can we dance for hours but can't be /annoyed for more than 10 seconds?

Also, are you going to consider extending existing bardings to all the other mounts? Please?

Can you stop making lv1 armor crafting materials drop from ridiculously high level content? It's nothing a lv1 player will ever be able to afford buying.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I would love a barding for my mount with my free company crest on it. Can it be a thing?
    (44)

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Can we have a backpack to display on our character by toggling it on and off, similar to how the Legacy mark works?
    (7)

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast