Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Amael Yuki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I don't really see the issue here, maybe it is because I do not understand the mentality of getting everything right away. When I get my novus I do not have to have nexus right away, I do not understand people who rush everything as fast at they can, I will gladly take it more slowly rather than grind a same primal over and over again for a week to a point where it is not funny anymore but you have to do it so you can be with the cool guys.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zodiark Melchizedek
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I love how people get on these forums and mount random crusades about the silliest things...

I would be confident in saying that the next round of dungeons will probably ease the way we got about getting light for our weapons. The hunts helped us along in 2.3 so I figure the good ole' boys at R&D have this figured out. Slow at first, but afterburners the following patch. Plus it's up to THE PLAYER to determine how much they commit to Light grinding. I follow a 5 run workout of Syrcus Tower daily and more on days that I have off of work hitting at least 2 bonuses a night for about 68 points or 3 or more bonuses on my off days. Not counting the side stuff I do to help FC mates out. So will this take time, absolutely, but I determine how fast I'm willing to do this.

(0)
    Last edited by ZodMel; 10-05-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Flo Fyloord
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    There's always the chance that future content that gets released, such as Sastasha (Heroic), The Sunken Temple of Corn (Heroic), and that new ice cave, would reward more light than our current expert dungeons. Wouldn't bet my gil on that though. I'm still more concerned with the Atma step remaining as is, considering how the last 2 updates (hunts and changes to ST loot) made UAT even more accessible to your average casual player with atma being untouched.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alan Turing
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    When SCoB has no lockout anymore you can spam T6 for 12 points < 6 minutes all-day. I'd bet this will be one of the fastest ways to farm light when 2.4 is launched.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    It's begun. 30 minute garuda HM queue during bonus mode.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Avarghaladion Thaliiavas
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodMel View Post
    I love how people get on these forums and mount random crusades about the silliest things...

I would be confident in saying that the next round of dungeons will probably ease the way we got about getting light for our weapons. The hunts helped us along in 2.3 so I figure the good ole' boys at R&D have this figured out. Slow at first, but afterburners the following patch. Plus it's up to THE PLAYER to determine how much they commit to Light grinding. I follow a 5 run workout of Syrcus Tower daily and more on days that I have off of work hitting at least 2 bonuses a night for about 68 points or 3 or more bonuses on my off days. Not counting the side stuff I do to help FC mates out. So will this take time, absolutely, but I determine how fast I'm willing to do this.

False. The player chooses how much they want to work at it but that doesn't mean they're able to, effectively. By your own admittance, it takes you an entire night of fairly dedicated light grinding to get barely more than half the light a post-patch party could get in a single hour.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Coatl Days
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grotesque View Post
    When SCoB has no lockout anymore you can spam T6 for 12 points < 6 minutes all-day. I'd bet this will be one of the fastest ways to farm light when 2.4 is launched.
    People doing coil instead of HM primals for faster progression? XD

People will still do Garuda HM because it's easier, even if it takes them x3 longer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cryss Cook
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill_ View Post
    It's begun. 30 minute garuda HM queue during bonus mode.
    Can't confirm this at all. Had 30 seconds max queues today during Garuda HM bonus as a dps and we're on the same datacenter. Was during EU prime time of course.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3