Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

Ticket name change

Just checked my e-tickets and they're both purchased together in my name. The Ts&Cs state that they need to be in the name of the attendee, but then there's a lot in the Ts&Cs which is generic and hence doesn't apply to this event in particular...

Anyway, does this mean I can show my photo ID at the door and admit me plus one? Or have I screwed up massively and bought myself a pointless second ticket, leaving my friend crying on the Tobacco Dock surrounded by abandoned Chocobo Feathers and Broken Dreams?

Would prefer to know before we booked our train tickets (which we would like to do now). Thanks!
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Freya Wyrmsbane
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    You should be fine (hopefully..) I`m in the same position. I emailed them a while back when the tickets were first release. They simply asked me to send them the name of the other person and write down said name on the ticket receipt.

Best thing to do is contact them through the Eventbrite website and see what happens.

*Edit*

Out of curiosity I emailed them again and they simply changed the name on the order itself.......
    (1)
    Last edited by Mabufu; 09-25-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Razzana Kustodi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabufu View Post
    *Edit*

Out of curiosity I emailed them again and they simply changed the name on the order itself.......
    Did you just use the contact button on eventbrite or where did you send your email to?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Freya Wyrmsbane
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yea I used the contact button on the Eventbrite website.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mabufu; 09-25-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Razzana Kustodi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabufu View Post
    Yea I used the contact button on the Eventbrite website.
    Tried to change the name like you via the contact formular on eventbrite.. they haven't changed the name or even replied in 7 days
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Tried to change the name like you via the contact formular on eventbrite.. they haven't changed the name or even replied in 7 days
    Yup, exactly the same.
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Good morning,

I am sorry to hear you had trouble contacting us. Please send an email directly to eventlondon@square-enix.com for changing the name on your ticket.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Hi Sasu, did a quick online chat this morning and got an e-mail response through 15 mins ago. Thanks a lot!
    (0)