Player
    Character
    Keiji Zaika
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

Disconnects during Frontline (90k Error)

Hey guys!
    Just wanted to ask is it just me.. or do you also get some "nice" 90k errors during Frontlines? It's not just once.. Even twice/thrice in a row!!
    And Im sure it's not my connection, cuz it's really inside Frontline only.
    Always destroying game.. especially when playing healer and your team needs you *cough*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zeniba Zhiya
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Yes, did got a lot of dc's in frontlines last days. Also multiple in a row. Didnt got any dc in any other instance so far. Only in frontlines.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pink Logic
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    its not you, its FL. every game since the last 3 days i've played, i've gotten dc'd several times and i rarely get dc'd and i'm on pc. my friend is on ps4 and he also never gets dc'd ... but he got dc'd twice last night and everytime i looked around, i saw people lagging and they they would disappear because they got dc'd too. all during the match, every match there is a 1-2 dc'd people in my party and this has never happened before. i also saw it happening in WD. i would cast Stoneskin and it wouldn't cast until 5 seconds later, also in several other WD matches, i see players skipping across the arena and i know it was not me lagging because my friend saw them skipping across the arena too. so no, its not you. its the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paige Mathews
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    i feel like raging.. but that'll get me nowhere.

dear devs,
    please pass the message across to the right channel re: 90ks and FLs.

please. this is getting silly.

and while your at it, is there any particular reason that since 2.38 (or was it the hotfix before?) there have been serious connection issues throughout the game?
    -ps3
    -brighthouse internet
    -central florida
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klynwilf Spellrifter
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I'm having the FL 90000 and 90002 disconnects. It is making FL unplayable since the happen at least twice a match. Sometimes it feels like I do nothing but disconnect during a match. Does not happen anywhere else in game; but I, and my FC, have noticed higher lag outside FL.
    (0)
    Forum Lurker Extraordinaire.
    Like a good stalker, I'm always there.

Player
    Character
    Miasma Eschaton
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Twice a match sounds like heaven. Since 2.38 FL is unplayable for me. I get the whole match errors, not once, not twice but literally all the god damn match. I literally played 30 seconds in frontlines and the rest 15-18 minutes I spent disconnecting. It's awful. This needs to be fixed asap. FL is currently the only content I really enjoyed and even that has been taken away from me now.
    Pre 2.38 I rarely dc'd in FL maybe once every fifty match. Outside of FL I see the dc sign beside my name come and go every few minutes. This also started since 2.38 <_< This patch is my doom and I didn't see SE talk about this at all yet ?!?!?!?!?! These connection issues HAVE TO BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cherub; 09-25-2014 at 02:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sy'rin Atarei
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Make thread in bug report section or technical difficulty section, PVP section do not handle this issue. It is common for some player and has relation to outside places? I never see JP player d/c as often except 1 rare time when 2 Alliance d/c at the same time.

Will need to make thread in technical difficulty section and have more people post there so it do not sink to 3rd page.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Klynwilf Spellrifter
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    When I say at least twice, I expect a lot more. Haven't timed it but i would guess on average it is a disconnect once about every two minutes of play time. Some games I get lucky it only happens twice, other games it non-stop disconnects.
    (0)
    Forum Lurker Extraordinaire.
    Like a good stalker, I'm always there.