Player
    Character
    Sky Moonfury
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Tickets Sold out? Looking for a ticket!

Hi there! Swear tickets only sold out in the past day or so or is that just me?

If anyone has a spare or needs to sell theirs let me know! Best way is to email me on musicskypirate@gmail.com OR poke me @MusicSkypirate on Twitter.

I'll be able to pay before or on the day as I'll be at London MCM Expo all weekend too! Barring the Saturday if I can make it to this.

Aww hope I can grab a ticket >-<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Razzana Kustodi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Hey, can you tell me how to change the name on a ticket? SE deactivated the option on Eventbrite... Tried to get in contact with SE but they haven't replied to my email yet (waiting for 11 days..)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daahs Mahda
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    i am very disappointed with how they have organized their Fan event in London. it is definitely the worst of all 3 locations. They are only holding it for one day, and have limited tickets. Why do your American and Japanese audience get so much more......and so little for the EU. I really hope they dont make such an error in the future, and they can offer more than just a big shop to sell merchandise. was really looking forward to this event and it is upsetting that i was not able to go due to extremely poor planning....250 tickets is a joke for a game with over a million players. You guys at square lost out on a big money maker there.
    (0)

Good morning Razz,

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Hey, can you tell me how to change the name on a ticket? SE deactivated the option on Eventbrite... Tried to get in contact with SE but they haven't replied to my email yet (waiting for 11 days..)
    Apologies for the late reply. Please send an email directly to eventlondon@square-enix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Daahs View Post
    i am very disappointed with how they have organized their Fan event in London. it is definitely the worst of all 3 locations. They are only holding it for one day, and have limited tickets. Why do your American and Japanese audience get so much more......and so little for the EU. I really hope they dont make such an error in the future, and they can offer more than just a big shop to sell merchandise. was really looking forward to this event and it is upsetting that i was not able to go due to extremely poor planning....250 tickets is a joke for a game with over a million players. You guys at square lost out on a big money maker there.

Hi Daahs,

I am sorry you were not able to get a ticket and I understand your frustration. However, we had about 2000 tickets available, not 250. Unfortunately we cannot issue more tickets as we have reached the venue's capacity.
    In regards to what's on offer during the day, there will be plenty of activities, challenges, panels and much more for those attending. For those that are not able to join us in London there will be a live stream to make sure you don't miss out, even if you are not able to attend.
    (4)

5. 10-09-2014 03:40 AM
    Reason
    Ok got a response

Player
    Character
    Alastor Tgn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    While the Community Rep is here, I must ask: It was said in another topic that as long as a person redeems a ticket they bought, it can be passed on to others (friends for example) is this true?
    (0)

Hi AlastorTGN,

Quote Originally Posted by AlastorTGN View Post
    While the Community Rep is here, I must ask: It was said in another topic that as long as a person redeems a ticket they bought, it can be passed on to others (friends for example) is this true?
    While you cannot return your ticket in exchange for your money you can try to find someone else who's interested in it. You then have to contact eventlondon@square-enix.com with all the necessary information (incl. name and email address of the person who wants your ticket).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alastor Tgn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunaich View Post
    Hi AlastorTGN,

While you cannot return your ticket in exchange for your money you can try to find someone else who's interested in it. You then have to contact eventlondon@square-enix.com with all the necessary information (incl. name and email address of the person who wants your ticket).
    Dang, so you can't go there, find someone queuing up who's got two tickets and a friend who hass dropped out and say to the people at the door "Thisi s my friend who this ticket is for".

BTW I'm not trying to be shady or anything, I want a ticket but in the most legal way possible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adelfia Balfegar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AlastorTGN View Post
    Dang, so you can't go there, find someone queuing up who's got two tickets and a friend who hass dropped out and say to the people at the door "Thisi s my friend who this ticket is for".

BTW I'm not trying to be shady or anything, I want a ticket but in the most legal way possible.
    Alastor, the tickets have your name on them, meaning they're ID bound.
    To enter the event you have to show them your ID, so you can't give your ticket to someone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sky Moonfury
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Bumping as I still haven't gotten a ticket. If anyone is selling a spare or cannot make it I'll take it off your hands!

Or if you wanna give it to me for free will punce on it like the crazy Miqo'te I am! xDD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alastor Tgn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'd pay more than the asking price at this point...
    (0)

12. 10-19-2014 08:28 PM

13. 10-19-2014 08:45 PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast