Player
    Character
    Grandmaster Kizmo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetf4llingstar View Post
    Your wish was granted. However, when you take possess of your brand new flying ship house you realize that flying makes you airsick! What a bummer...

I wish I could have a Moogle as a pet.
    Your wish was granted! Now with such an easy, carefree life - There is not a moogle in Eorzea that actually wants to work! Now thousands of people are not receiving there mail, The biggest drawback though is the fact that you finally managed to hit that last veteran reward of 540 days and was so looking forward to receiving that wind up giglamesh and enquire within picture, But it would seem mail no longer excists! The rewards are still available!! you just have no way of collecting them YAY!

I wish this I was a GM so I could ban the cheaters ect that I see daily, Help develop the game and ensure its players have fun!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lancel Airhead
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-Wishing View Post
    I wish this I was a GM so I could ban the cheaters ect that I see daily,Help develop the game and ensure its players have fun!
    Your wish was granted!You're a GM!
    You help players with everyday things. Everyone likes you, you're known as the "cool GM." But, the life of a GM starts to bore you. To make things more "fun" you mess around. Playful things,porting,despawning items. Little jokes.
    Slowly, you're corrupted by power &what you see as "fun" is no longer fun for everyone else!
    You've become a GM Ascian!
    The only choice for players is to turn to the lesser evil, the cheaters! The server bands together to take down the tyrant GM! After long battles between you and the sever, the cheaters finally win & strip you of your GM status. Weak & striped of your GM powers, the sever banishs you. As you leave, never to be seen again, the last words the sever hears from you are "I had fun, did you?"
    You will forever be remembered as the Tyrant GM Ascian.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lancel Airhead
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    *I forgot to add my wish*

I wish I was able to manipulate the RNG so I could get Atma (T ^ T)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Martin Fonteyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Your wish was granted, however you will need to get your chocobo to rank 10, complete 10 chocobo companion quests which gradually unlock each time your chocobo reaches a new rank from rank 1-10, buy or grow 5 of each chocobo food available within the game excluding Thavnairian Onion these chocobo foods will be needed to craft 1 chocobo vegetable gourmet, then you must feed the fat chocobo the vegetable gourmet then finally you will have the fat chocobo as a companion.

I wish I could 1.0 Coerthas back and all of 1.0 music back within the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cor Dirge
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Your wish was granted, however the rest of the game is also backdated to 1.0 so there's a lot less to do and your gear will be severely limited... also you will have to start the game from the beginning at lvl 1...

I wish there was a Northern Crater (FF7) themed raid with jenova followed by sephiroth (2 final boss forms) as the bosses.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caesar Sacier
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cor_Dirge View Post
    Your wish was granted, however the rest of the game is also backdated to 1.0 so there's a lot less to do and your gear will be severely limited... also you will have to start the game from the beginning at lvl 1...

I wish there was a Northern Crater (FF7) themed raid with jenova followed by sephiroth (2 final boss forms) as the bosses.
    Your wish was granted. I'm the god in FF14 (No!)
    However you will need to get to lv99 and find 3 person named Aeris, Cloud, Zack in game without any indication.
    What's worse? the 3D models were made in 1997. XD

I wish I could have my best friend in game Calor Chen back to ffxiv and hang out with her in Eorzea, watch the sun take its leave behind the horizon.
    (we don't know each other in real life)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caesar Sacier
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    *all bosses in FF7 theme raid are used 3D models made in 1997 :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nami Kuchiki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuya View Post
    I wish I could fight with my Fat Chocobo as my Companion.
    Your wish was granted, and you can now fight with your Fat Chocobo! However, the only attack ability it has is /roll, which makes the Fat Chocobo roll over the, very unfortunate enemies that may cross its path.
    You would also need 99 Gysahl Greens every time that you call for him, which would fill up your inventory rather quickly if you wish to keep him by your side at all times!
    And although he is rather big, it doesn’t make him love his owner any less and you shall now be dealing with having to receive hugs and cuddles from him. Hopefully you will figure out how to execute this quickly without getting yourself hurt!

I wish that my friend that was lost during our adventures together in Eorzea would be able to return to me once again, so that we may travel together again and to be there for each other or just to laugh together again, just once more…I miss her so.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashlen Purr
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Your wish was granted.
    The fayth gathered up your thoughts and put them together to bring her back. Maybe. Something like that.
    But maybe... she is a dream?
    Cherish her, Nami. And she'll cherish you. You gotta stay together. That's what you have to do.

I wish i wouldn't have accidentally purchased 99 bags of krakka root seeds for 344,520 gil
    instead of a stack of fishmeal. Especially because my chocobo Piewi already reached rank 10 and is a proud wearer of the Plumed Barding.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rauban Daz
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlenpurr View Post
    Your wish was granted.
    The fayth gathered up your thoughts and put them together to bring her back. Maybe. Something like that.
    But maybe... she is a dream?
    Cherish her, Nami. And she'll cherish you. You gotta stay together. That's what you have to do.

I wish i wouldn't have accidentally purchased 99 bags of krakka root seeds for 344,520 gil
    instead of a stack of fishmeal. Especially because my chocobo Piewi already reached rank 10 and is a proud wearer of the Plumed Barding.
    Your Wish was granted but unfortunately those 99 bags of krakka root seeds shot up to 12,344,520 Gil , you are able to buy a house for you and little Piewi.

I wish i could dye the Star Spangled Subligar and make it more GOLDEN so that i can blind whoever walk in revenant toll
    (0)

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast