Player
    Character
    Maia Noronae
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Forced to start "A Relic Reborn (The Veil of Wiyu)" before any other class.

Hello,

I have several relics already completed, and a few weeks ago I finished my scholar relic. After getting my Warrior to 50 today, I am unable to pick up its relic quest and am forced to acquire and finish the summoner quest first (I have the hunting log/quests completed for Warrior). I have no relic quests currently in my quest log, nor do I have interest being forced to finish the summoner relic quest.

I saw a similar post about it in Nov 2013 with a similar issue, that was in the "separate support needed" (which appears to be an account issue forum?). I am reporting this problem as it has been a year since the similar issue has been mentioned and not been resolved.

Time: 09/22/2014
    Frequency: Always
    World name: Cactaur
    Character name: Maia Noronae
    NPC name: Gerolt
    Area: North Shroud
    Class/Level: Any and All Disciple of War or Magic, 50
    Party or solo: Solo

EDIT: As I'm going to assume it needs to be investigated, I will be picking up the summoner quest anyways, I just wanted to report it. I'm not expecting any change in my account. Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by faeyte; 09-23-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Have you done all the Warrior quests? Because "A Relic Reborn" requires the level 50 job quest to be done, before you can get it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rika Shinozaki'
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 55
    she mentions she has both the hunting log and job quests completed, they were in parentheses, and therefore harder to see then the rest of the paragraph
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soulstar Extremis
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I have this as well, I was forced to complete my Bard's relic quest even though I actually want to do my Warrior Relic weapon. Now I've finished my Bard quest and I'm still not able to start the relic for my Warrior. Could it be the Warrior quest is bugged and not being seen or something?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soulstar Extremis
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Actually ignore my comment above. It is working fine for me now since I completed the warrior questline lol. User error I think
    (0)