Player
    Character
    Spetlana Slovington
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmnus View Post
    Even with its amazing Soundtrack and deep character imersion? Okay maybe not THAT deep but you got to know a fair bit about each character.
    To me, soundtrack was the only possitive
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kuroyuki Hime
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I bought it yesterday, it's just 11.69 EUR

I didn't play any 13 before (don't own a PS3) and even if it's bad and/or boring you can't do anything wrong with this price.

I'd like to get 3 and 4 aswell but not these crappy mobile ports....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kardayel Sidko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    i played FFXIII and FFXIII-2, for me they have the opposite problems, the 1st had a good story but was boring to play, the XIII-2 was fun to play but the story was a mess... i bought the XIII-3 when it was released... i didn't even opened it ><

But yeah, i can understand why people didn't like the XIII but for me the worse will be the XII (till they find a way to make one even worse), the gameplay was not fun, the story was... inexistant... i'm in front the last boss, didn't even went to it :"what? already the end? this is bull****!" effect. Yeah the hunt was fun concept but you can't make a game all about mob bashing, you need a story... it's an RPG not a Beat them all ><
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Spetlana Slovington
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardayel View Post
    snip
    I respect your opinion, but I couldn\\'t disagree more... OK the story wasn\\'t nearly as epic as many other FF games but it was most certainly there. I think many people feel this way because of how long you could go between story bits thanks to having such an explorable world. There were reasons to explore areas that were practically suicide if you were a low level but could survive if you planned well enough. The hunts... Oh the hunts were fantastic and the reward, fighting Yiazmat was incredible... So much so I did this on all 3 playthroughs.

But most important of all for me... It opened my eyes to how fun an MMO could be since the game was practically a basic single player MMO (yes I know what MMO stands for)

But these are my opinions of course, but this game was a get in mine and my wifes eyes
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celestia Raine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I hope they let you use XBox 360 Controller. This is great news for people who only play game on PC.

Can't wait for this game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dani Wah
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Ugh, 13 was by far the worst excuse for a final fantasy game ever. The battle system was terrible, the storyline meh, gameplay linear and music meh. Compared to the epic feeling of the previous games it was dire. The fact that you controlled one character (and barely at that, you could get away with just using auto most of the time) was a terrible choice. Bring back the battle system of FFIX I say.

It also had a ridiculous success through rng. Get to the final boss and don't stack death resist on your party leader, well, better hope you don't get targeted by his death status effect or its game over.

Rather than waste money (IMO) on porting 13 to pc they should just do a nice HD version of 8, 9 & 12.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kydi; 09-19-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lynn Nuvestrahl
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Seriously?! I don't have a console so I will buy this and play the shit out of it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Joan Wolfkrone
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Loved it, would buy again but I don't own a PC
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Derek Hale
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kydi View Post
    Ugh, 13 was by far the worst excuse for a final fantasy game ever.

dunno about that, it's a good fight between "everything Lightning Related" and "that huge poo with Vaan"
    (0)
    Did you see my badge? I'm a professional!

Player
    Character
    Leowald Chestwood
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    People seem to forgot that XII was also kinda fail. I mean yes the battle was amazing and you could explore wide areas but Magic was useless so do Summons and that game had absolutely NO STORY. I mean seriously it was like a cheap Star Wars spin off. XIII at least tried to get some story but the gameplay was a total fail and awfull. XIII was the first FF that you thought you gonna play but instead it played you. It was just an automated liniar bot cutscene. XII had no story but at least you could play with it. XIII should burn in hell and never be remebered ever again. I hope they took their lesson and XV will be better but after the recent FFs I'm kinda dissapointed and don't expect anything great. Only FF XIV even though it's an mmo made me rethink about the FF series. As for the single player FFs X was my last enjoyable.
    (2)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast