Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Austherus Aynvals
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 52

House Aynvals is looking for immersive gameplay enthusiasts!

Salutations fellow adventurers!

Almost a year ago, I decided to group up with other eorzeans who were looking to buy their own plot of land. House Aynvals was then created. We recruited great people and worked very hard to buy our land and build our home. Our main objective has been fulfilled, but we are still recruiting! Are you looking for people who like to play immersively and enjoy everything Eorzea has to offer? Please feel free to contact us in-game! Look for Austherus Aynvals or Two Listen!

Also, check our recruitment video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayJSeDFzWLU

Thank you very much!

PS: Immersive gameplay just means that you see Eorzea as a living world, not a mere "means to an end". Some like to avoid using teleports, some like to walk around, others base their characters actions and choices on personal principles (I'm sure there are many other ways to be immersive out there, the possibilities are limitless). The way you play and enjoy the game is really up to you and we, as an FC, have no say in that.
    (2)
    Last edited by Austherus; 09-18-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Two Listen
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Just want to bump this up and say we are still looking for new members! ^_^

I joined House Aynvals with my wife (Evalily Listen, whom you can also reach out to) several months ago after having tried a variety of other free companies, and I feel incredibly lucky to have joined so early on in FFXIV's existence. Despite the (relatively) small size of the company, it was (and remains) more active and inviting than any other company we tried out, and we have found great friends in Aus and others. We are able to enjoy the game at our own pace, are able to make meaningful contributions to the goals of the company and its members, and we have every intention of remaining for as long as the game allows.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Two Listen
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    We joined knowing that the company was founded with the idea of immersive gameplay in mind, but without being certain of how this would impact (or not impact) the way we wanted to play the game. This turned out to be a non-issue, and I've found it only to enhance our gameplay experience. Be it someone actually using the furniture at the house, walking rather than sprinting down the stairs, using emotes prior to battle, or just having a theme to their armor/character design, it is a joy to see.

If you are seeking a free company and wouldn't mind making some friends along the way, do feel free to reach out to Austherus Aynvals, Evalily Listen, or myself if you see us on. We can give you more information, or just chat for a bit to see if we might mesh well with you. See you in-game!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Evalily Listen
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    House Aynvals has been my home in Eorzea for over 6 months now, and it is just that to me, a home. It is a home full of friendly, welcoming people. We like to relax and have fun together whether it be running treasure maps, exploring dungeons or dancing in the basement. There's no pressure, no rush, just fun. It is a place I would love to share with more people looking for these kinds of experiences. I feel like I belong in House Aynvals and I'm sure there are others out there who would feel the same. ^_^
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Draco Cyrancia
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Bumping for a deserving Free Company~!

Austherus may look terrifying
    (He's actually quite possibly the nicest guy in Eorzea)
    Two may look a bore
    (He has some fascinating thoughts and ..'delightful'.. puns)

and Evalily may seem oddly proportioned
    (She's actually adorable and quite pettable )

But they, and House Aynvals as a whole, are great people.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tatazan Notestine
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

An awesome FC!

My friend and I joined about a week ago. This is a great group! Always willing to help and they are all a little bit goofy, which is perfect!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Amasar Ejinn
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Sounds like plenty of fun. Been drifting for a while from one group of interest to another, to server, and so on. Haven't really found a home yet, as it were.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tatazan Notestine
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Feel free to check out our website at www.houseaynvals.org . It's still under construction but you can at least send us a message. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tatazan Notestine
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

Talking Are you looking for a good Free Company?

If you are looking for a small close knit FC this one is for you! We do everything! We have RPRs, endgamers, we just started a Frontlines group(with uniforms), we've got crafters, and everyone is always willing to help!

The only thing that is not tolerated is making fun of people for how they play. Everyone enjoys this game a different way. We should not judge them because they are "noobs" or don't play how we think they should. Yes, we trash talk with each other but if somebody messes with one of us, you mess with all of us. Not that we harass these people. That's just to show that we are close to eachother. We really are like a big family.

Our main focus is to make sure everybody is having as much fun as possible! So please feel free to apply today!
    (0)
    Last edited by mdha02; 12-19-2014 at 02:56 AM.

10. 12-30-2014 02:52 AM

Player
    Character
    Tatazan Notestine
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Hello Suidis,

We are not 'pure' role playing, but there are those of us that do. Others, do light role playing. Our leader Aus, is very immersed with his character, which makes him a great paladin. I will keep an eye out for you, if I do not see you on and you see me, Tatazan Guguzan, please get a hold of me. And I will be sure to get one of the recruiters in contact with you asap!

Just wanted to add some stuff to this that popped into my head.
    Lore wise: I love the lore in this game. I try to learn everything I can about anything that intrest me. Unfortunatly, some of the stuff I'm most interested in, they haven't put much about it. Like the lost civilization of Amdapor. I would LOVE to know more about it. I'm hoping with the new HM version we will learn more. I know a couple other people really enjoy the lore. Here's hoping they put an ingame library in where we can read about lore. I could spend hours in there!
    I also wanted to note that nobody would make fun of you if you were RPing. We don't do that. We treat everybody with respect. Or main focus is that everybody is having the most fun possible while playing. We do not tolarate people ruining the game for others.

Talk to you soon,
    Tata
    (1)
    Last edited by mdha02; 12-31-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast