Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90

Wrong VIP Shirt Size Selected

So my friend, who got in on the VIP upgrade but the rest of us didn't, was in a rush to get the upgrades done and chose the wrong size of shirt for his VIP upgrade. Where does he fix this? Can he just edit it, or does he need to e-mail someone?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Nothing? Support itself gave non-answers too.
    (0)

Greetings,

The sizes that attendees selected when purchasing a ticket (or upgrade) serve to help us prepare for production. Attendees will choose their shirt sizes at the event itself.
    However, please note that there is no guarantee that each attendee receives their desired t-shirt size.
    (7)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Nixi Sarcia
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

The sizes that attendees selected when purchasing a ticket (or upgrade) serve to help us prepare for production. Attendees will choose their shirt sizes at the event itself.
    However, please note that there is no guarantee that each attendee receives their desired t-shirt size.
    Not to kick a hornets nest but as the VIP upgrade specifically said a shirt was one of the perks I believe since no disclaimer was made about size in reference to said perk it would be a guaranteed thing to prevent claims of false advertisement.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mille Feuille
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    ...specifically said a shirt was one of the perks I believe since no disclaimer was made about size in reference to said perk it would be a guaranteed thing to prevent claims of false advertisement.
    As long as they give you a shirt then they've fulfilled the agreement. It only said a free shirt, not a free shirt in your size.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Greetings,

Thank you, Bayohne. I'll pass this on.
    (1)

Character
    Yahavage Silvanesti
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Greetings,

...well, I'm glad thay doesn't generally happen when you buy clothes online.
    *orders medium*
    *receives small*
    'Oh we don't guarantee you'll get what you paid for. It's more pot-luck if we have any left!'
    Doesn't seem very VIP treatment to me ^^;;;

Good luck to anyone who ends up with a tshirt that's useless to them because it's too small or too big. I really hope for everyone involved there isn't much chance of this happening and there is a small surplus of each size to avoid disappointment. I know sometimes sh*t happens but come on, those tickets aren't exactly cheap...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Colino Nyea
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahavage View Post
    Good luck to anyone who ends up with a tshirt that's useless to them because it's too small or too big. I really hope for everyone involved there isn't much chance of this happening and there is a small surplus of each size to avoid disappointment. I know sometimes sh*t happens but come on, those tickets aren't exactly cheap...
    Wait, you're saying it's SEs fault if the ticket purchaser chose the wrong size shirt?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nixi Sarcia
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Colino View Post
    Wait, you're saying it's SEs fault if the ticket purchaser chose the wrong size shirt?
    No they are saying its SE's fault if someone cant get the right sized shirt even if they chose it because they are only using it to gauge the want and not actually getting that number of xyz size even for the VIP ticket holders.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azarim Erro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    No they are saying its SE's fault if someone cant get the right sized shirt even if they chose it because they are only using it to gauge the want and not actually getting that number of xyz size even for the VIP ticket holders.
    The whole context of the OP's post AND Bayohne's was the person chose the wrong size while 'rushing' to get a VIP ticket. How is it SE's fault for their own negligence? If you wear a medium, and chose a small, that's on your head, not SE's.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast