Player

I downloaded ps4 digital Final Fantasy Reborn in NA PSN store now I can't redownload

I was just playing Final Fantasy Reborn and my PS4 broke so I had to buy a new PS4 and now when I try to add Final Fantasy Reborn in the PS4 NA Store it tells me I can't download the game because I already own it ?? I even looked in my view history download in ps4 PSN store it won't let me redownload it. I don't understand why this is happening. I did't buy the 59$ Final Fantasy Reborn I bought the normal one.Can anyone please tell me how can I reinstall the game please ? I don't know what to do. My Final Fantasy game time is ticking I wish it wasnt happening.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimay Highwind
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    From your ps4 home page with all the categories; picture, music, game etc. There should be one labeled account management or something to that effect. Its the top icon in the same row as the browser button.
    Inside there is a sub menu with downloads most likely labeled purchased content.
    Everything you have ever downloaded with that psn Id will be listed chronologically from the date you purchased it, so ffxiv should be near the top.
    Luckily game content is redownloadable. Video content such as anime, TV, or movies are a one time DL...or it used to be.
    Hope that helped ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Merryl; 09-18-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    La La'
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    PS4 is is a bit "silly" / different from what you might have been use to on PS3. On the main manu screen go all the way to the right to blue icon / section called Library, find your game there and redownload. ENJOY!
    (1)