Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Ellehazdra Tyrook
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    As a former raider gone casual, i have to agree I'm disappointed by this patch and housing. I figured personal housing wards would be something like aion was able to do (size wise).... not cut and paste more of the same 30 some odd property wards and hope for the best. Honestly for non raider players, not much to do endgame...
    (2)
    Last edited by nysier; 09-19-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Hybris Maenad
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Entheogen View Post
    stuff
    So after seeing what that aproach got you with Atma, what do you expect this time?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyretta_Blaze View Post
    we would have been less pissed off yesterday morning when many of us thought we were going to log in and purchase a personal house.
    Yeah, this. I really wish they would have said SOMETHING. Anything. Not waiting until the day of the patch. I was super hyped for personal housing, both seeing what I could create and what my friends could create. I read the patch notes when the server went down and my heart sunk. That night I did not really sleep because I really wanted a house and, long story short this game was causing me more anxiety than a game should have.

It paid off though, I guess, I did get the house that I had wanted, but I am just not as satisfied with it as I had been hyped for. I guess the land rush and knowing that I screwed a potential 30+ person FC out of a whole house that I cannot even share with my friends really killed the mood.

I am keeping it though, for role-play purposes, but I really hope things change.
    (0)

Character
    Beato Ushiromiya
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    lol...................
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aoxaviar Issacs
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

?logic?

After reading over everything posted so far, and knowing what has been said in the past and reading how people have defended/persecuted Yoshi-P for it:

WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT THE LIVE LETTERS AND THE WORDS OF YOSHI-P AND THE DEV TEAM ARE A GOSPEL FOR THIS GAME!!!!

Sorry for the yelling. Yes, I have posted some things about this housing EPIC FAIL. However, to those who are cancelling over this issue, and to those who continue to play and are pissed, and to those who continue to play and are cool with it:

REALITY SHOWS THEY NEVER TOLD US ANYTHING!

For that the EPIC FAIL of this is due to them telling us nothing, and due to that we HYPER over built it up in our own heads.

I am also a part of that EPIC FAIL since they told us nothing, my dream of personal housing was to get a plot 2x the size of the large houses, put a cabana/shack/merchant stall on it, 2 4x4 gardens, a stable, crafting tables, NPC vendors, mail box, teleport stone, and have trees with hammocks for other players to lounge in. I also wanted a vault/tac room that would hold 1000 items and a strong box that would hold 50 of each amour/weapon type.

to all of you who are complaining - I win since I got nothing that I wanted, and they show no signs of ever adding it into the game. Yeah it sucked reading the notes during the upload. However, I also wasn't totally surprised by it.

However, when I have the money (2 to 4 years from now) I will finally go and get my personal house. On Exodus, since the 2.1 patch, the existing 5 wards weren't fully filled when they added the 6th, and since they have added the 7th and 8th, even more land will still be there. After the 2.4 upload, whatever property I want will probably still be waiting for me when I can finally purchase it.

To those of you on Legacy Servers and Servers that have an insane land rush after the patch went live, come over to Exodus. True you will lose playing with friends you have made over the last year, but you will be able to get your own pad pretty quick...and if you wait the 90 days for it to be cheaper, it will probably still be waiting for you to buy it.

Aoxaviar Issacs
    Exodus Server
    Master General - Scions of Fry Street
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Etoile Kallera
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    After Vegas I'm deciding on my sub. But after this I'm not seeing too many things that interest me with 2.4 .

Blatant lies and economic discrimination is not a game worth playing.

(And Ninja can rot in the seventh hell.)
    (3)
    Last edited by Kallera; 09-20-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Miki Hoshi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 54
    CaNT make everyone happy... SE just has their moments and i think this is one of them
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4