Player
    Character
    Tocsin Wolndara
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jican View Post
    Check out my signature, for the exact words from Yoshi....
    Check my whole post. The entire first paragraph was intended specifically for people who are using that as an excuse to complain.

I was looking for the 850k source. That is the one I have been unable to find.

Also, for the record, there are still almost 150 houses still unclaimed on jenova, with smalls going for 900k at the moment. to support my argument
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegic View Post
    Not to mention the bit where they told us it was supposed to be roughly 2-3 times the amount of Gil that a player would get through leveling up through the story to 50

Also, please stop being passive aggressive with me, I did not say I expect anything to be handed to me on a silver platter. I am only saying that I think its crazy BASED OFF WHAT WAS SAID that the prices are the same as FC housing.
    The thing is, it is very affordable. I don't know what you are complaining about. The Housing is fairly cheap, and they are going to add more plots in 2.4.

Houses are meant to be something you work towards, not given outright. Otherwise it just cheapens the achievement of having a house.
    (0)

Character
    Theodulus Deodoros
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by tocsin View Post
    Check my whole post. The entire first paragraph was intended specifically for people who are using that as an excuse to complain.

I was looking for the 850k source. That is the one I have been unable to find.

Also, for the record, there are still almost 150 houses still unclaimed on jenova, with smalls going for 900k at the moment. to support my argument
    Well that's all fine and howdy doody for you, but a huge amount of us on larger servers can't get smalls because they are all gone and much more expensive than your housing.
    Because that's explicitly outlined in the patch notes in every single housing update.
    Your housing situation might be fine, but for half the players it isn't.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jican View Post
    Check out my signature, for the exact words from Yoshi....
    Cool story bro. Small houses are very affordable for players, with Large ones for FC's working together.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheodoreMcIntyre View Post
    Well that's all fine and howdy doody for you, but a huge amount of us on larger servers can't get smalls because they are all gone and much more expensive than your housing.
    Because that's explicitly outlined in the patch notes in every single housing update.
    Your housing situation might be fine, but for half the players it isn't.
    Then wait till 2.4. They will be doubling the number of plots then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aegic Roske
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Its clear your belief is that regardless of what we were told about personal housing being much cheaper than FC housing you are satisfied with the current state of prices and that to you Gil is easy to come by.

However, I think that posts from here and other sources that is actually not the case with everyone. I am all for earning your house, my FC and I would do maps every week for months with 100% of gil and drops going to funding our medium house. I think that its fair to say 1 or 2 million for a personal house the size of a small FC house minus the basement is super fair.

TBH I was imagining different wards with nothing but houses of that size. However what we got was just a copy/paste environment with even the prices being identical to FC housing. Have no illusions, I do not want a massive house for cheap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegic View Post
    Its clear your belief is that regardless of what we were told about personal housing being much cheaper than FC housing you are satisfied with the current state of prices and that to you Gil is easy to come by.

However, I think that posts from here and other sources that is actually not the case with everyone. I am all for earning your house, my FC and I would do maps every week for months with 100% of gil and drops going to funding our medium house. I think that its fair to say 1 or 2 million for a personal house the size of a small FC house minus the basement is super fair.

TBH I was imagining different wards with nothing but houses of that size. However what we got was just a copy/paste environment with even the prices being identical to FC housing. Have no illusions, I do not want a massive house for cheap.
    5m for a small house plot is more than fair in my opinion.
    (0)

Character
    Theodulus Deodoros
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldSaxon View Post
    5m for a small house plot is more than fair in my opinion.
    No, see, every time somebody says they don't like the current housing system, you come into the topic and shut them down and say wait for 2.4. If you want people to take your opinion seriously, you kind of have to stop doing that.
    (3)
    Last edited by TheodoreMcIntyre; 09-16-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aegic Roske
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Keep in mind that I love this game and have only had one other time where I was upset enough with something to come here and complain about it. This and the queue for frontlines PVP when it was introduced, where they fixed it quickly.

I understand your position on pricing, maybe I should be more direct and ask what do you think about Yoshi telling the community that personal housing would be much cheaper than FC housing? You cannot say that is not true as it has been cited and quoted. What I am really asking I suppose is, what do you think about his lie?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Javert Delacroix
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldSaxon View Post
    Then wait till 2.4. They will be doubling the number of plots then.
    Nice, people who log in within the first 20 minutes on Balmung may get a small then.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast