Player
    Character
    Yoku Dekimashita
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Housing-Price
    ...he feels that there's a ton of rich people in Eorzea, and he's shocked that I have only 300,000 Gil.
    If this is true, who is he basing this on? The RMT's?
    Like I said, the fact he lied about it kinda hurts more than the actual pricing. Do not lie to your friggin' playerbase.
    My server has the HIGHEST price ranges.
    I want a L house it's 75 to nearly 100mil for me. This is absurd.
    30-40 mill for a M house. Explain to me why he's making fluff content something to lack of betters words for at the moment lol "hardcore" thing
    where I have to spend hours on end to acquire this amount of Gil. Now, I wouldn't mind it to
    be somewhat expensive, because hey..it's a house lol, but no one wants to takes years
    to get this much. We got lives y'know lol. Game is suppose to be fun, not a dig-darn job. :/
    I already have a job, I pay and play this dang game to chill out, and hell I am more stressed over this game than my dang job!
    xDD!! I mean come on!
    (15)
    Last edited by Mugiawara; 09-18-2014 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Pic added.

Player
    Character
    Linka Karasu
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiawara View Post
    We got lives y'know lol. Game is suppose to be fun, not a dig-darn job. :/
    I already have a job, I pay and play this dang game to chill out, and hell I am more stressed over this game than my dang job!
    xDD!! I mean come on!
    Amen. I get it if the FC house is a status symbol, but the personal house should'nt be...I mean the decorations that you put in there can be and some different style, but the ability of possesing your own house really should be accesibble for everyone. With some work invoved int it, its ok but that is crazy... I mean for the Fc houses whole FCs were putting their gil together... how shall a single person archieve that? Oh i know they will run to the RMTs that we all hate so much. Cuz they will want to get their wished plot before it drops in price and someone snatch it away... Thats how we fight RMTs right?
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Dark Falcon
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier View Post
    Not really. Ironically, 1.0 did not make me lose faith in SE. This housing thing (And I don't even care about personal housing, its the lying), and how they've changed since 2.0, however...did. Nalien signature pretty much sums it up. I don't 'get over' stuff and such, I learn from it..and move on my way.
    I actually feel pity for you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toxsik Kisxot
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

The following is a comment from Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida.
    This is just a cover up. Also its total BS.

What you guys have done, and what you guys need to do.

1. devalued the FC housing by also making it personal housing.
    2. must all be out of your minds that everyone has 30+ mil gil for personal housing and that casual players would have that kind of gil for them,... in the RL only celebrities could afford these.
    3. blamed it on your infrastructure and limitations.... well let me tell you about that. 2.0 was built to fix the problems with 1.0 if this is a problem already, and it has been brought up countless times... how about FIX the damn issue before a year or 2 goes by and realize that you waited too long to fix it... that excuse is getting old... the games bringing in money. Use it to fix the issues now so it can continue to make money.
    4. should have just made them instance based if you couldn't make it like the FC wards... maybe even tied the instance you picked into the beastman quest/areas idk but all houses should have been in the 500k - 3mill range IF! there where different sizes... would have been fine to have all of them all the same size.
    5. FIX IT.
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Seraphima Cyngosa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    As much as I love the game and as much as I respect those that done ARR, I do believe they need to holds their hands up and apologise for a monumental mistake they made that has bought shame on to their company.
    I have played XIV since 1.0 tonight I played guild wars 2. Not because I love it, or even particularly like it, but because I have more faith in Anet than I do SE right now
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Deathknight Punisher
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    its ok the housing is crap compared to ff11 we really need different housing from fc housing personel housing i was looking forward too but not anymore since yoshi throws a curveball at us looks like yoshi p was lazy when it comes to housing and i feel he dont care about the players he cares more about dungeons than us and i think he should start housing a fresh new approach we dont want fc housing we want a new housing where its not stupid gil thank you for messing up the game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ogawa Sanshirou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher360 View Post
    its ok the housing is crap compared to ff11
    there is housing in FF11? O.o
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deathknight Punisher
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    yes it was called a mog house
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ogawa Sanshirou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher360 View Post
    yes it was called a mog house
    and how was the mog house better than housing in FFXIV?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Happy Meal
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70

I want to say something positive

So many people are so mad over this housing release and I just want to say something positive.

I love it, I'm so glad that I could buy a small house with all the features that a FC house has!

When I heard about the 8k prize I also heard that it the house would be limited in some things and no garden. That made me loose interest in buying one.

Besides, it is not impossible to earn the gil if you work on it, you can farm animal skins you’re your warrior, level a crafter or a gatherer och what ever way suits you.
    It is up to you how you prioritize your gaming.

I have been working hard for a long time to be able to by my own house and I never expected it to be cheaper than they are today, why would they? Unless you strip functions from it and I would have hated that.

So Yoshi, I just want to say “I Love what you did” <3
    (2)

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast