Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Galen Amaranthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Oh, I am sure the average is high... the problem is that the distribution isn't even. It's RMT bots and people that buy from them... and everyone else.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Mission Lifebinder
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Focus will always be on the prices at release, but after one month these prices will be halved. The average amount of gil in possession is much greater than you all imagine, and we are concerned that if we were to lower the cost of land for personal housing any further it would exacerbate problems like RMT and the purchase of land by secondary characters.
    I think if anything, higher prices will temp more people to do RMT, as coming up with that kind of gil is only easy for the people that know how to work the market otherwise.

Also, why not give account limits on housing? I can see the remedy for making secondary land purchase, just making it so you can only buy one plot of land per server per account.
    (26)
    Last edited by Mission; 09-17-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hardrock Curashield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    so you couldnt set rules one house per account, that would keep people from buying houses for alternate characters. I have 2 characters, my sum total gil is only 7 mil at the most and thats just from hoarding not buying anything major off the MB WAITING for housing, maybe you should put gil caps. as far as rmt goes the astronomical amount of gil needed if i were staying with this game would push me to use an rmt just so i could get the gil i needed to buy a house. you wanna stop rmt for housing which is total BS sell them on the mog station for real money as well as having a gil price. This was the one thing that i was holding out for just to see if I would stay til 4.0. I think these numbers are made up talking with people around the fc im in and it should have been 2.5 mil small 5 mil medium and 10 mil large making it in the end 1 mil, 2.5 mil, 5 mil which would have been much more fare. It seems every Patch when something really exciting is about to come along you guys manage to ruin the fun in it. atma has been out for how long and Im still missing some. With what your doing to this game, its not for me waiting each patch for it to get better is like picking a scab. peace out...
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Eldarion Telcontar
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Also...average gil per player? really? how broken is the stat?
    Unless you filter it by the largest amount of players having around the same gil and use them as common denominator....otherwise the calculation is useless.

Player 1 & 2 are bots working for RMTs: each has 100m
    Player 3 & 4 are master crafters: each has 50m.
    Player 5 to 20: each ahs around 2m.

"hey that server has 332m gil running around, that's 16,6m each player.....houses at 5m is okay"
    (53)

Player
    Character
    Kaga Koyagi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Geez, I feel so special. I have a small personal house and everyone keeps saying I'm elite, the top 1%, etc etc.

Could have sworn I was just a scrub who spiritbonds once a week for an hour or two.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Nemeera Starnight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Why cant you guys add a Free room (like the MH of 11) that we can fix up like we could with the MH?
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I'm sorry Yoshi's response is pathetic and lacks complete empathy with the playerbase. There are so many things wrong with the way this has been implemented. It feels as if another solution was on the books but that wasn't going to be pushed out in time and instead, they released this.

Personal housing should not be a luxury, it should be a bit of fun and open to all. It is not content, it is fun. We're not playing the The Sims here.
    (53)

Player
    Character
    Yawn Alexander
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    I'm sorry Yoshi's response is pathetic and lacks complete empathy with the playerbase. There are so many things wrong with the way this has been implemented. It feels as if another solution was on the books but that wasn't going to be pushed out in time and instead, they released this.

Personal housing should not be a luxury, it should be a bit of fun and open to all. It is not content, it is fun. We're not playing the The Sims here.
    Because this is a dress up game. Every rare, elusive item in the game is a piece of vanity gear: the EX mounts, housing, the 3-star level 1 items, minions, etc. are all incredibly hard to get, while gear drops like rain. This is a free to play MMO you pay a subscription for.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Zireael Stargaze
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    (11)

Player

At this rate, YoshiP will crack. He's only one human being.
    (2)

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast