Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lily Storm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Also Yoshi, You're retarded if you think this will work effectively as a gil sink. The majority of people with that kind of gil are the RMT. And they won't be buying houses. They'll be selling it to all of us so we can buy your stupid fucking mansion for one single player!

(Yes, I know some people have 200M and ridiculous amount of money, but really? You think enough people have that kind of gil to make a difference?)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Caleb Agron
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    lawl @ serious discussion only. The title and the OP only want people who agree with him to post in his thread in other words.
    (6)

Character
    Kai Magnus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    *Face Desk* he didn't lie. As we say where I'm from "It ain't done yet" . He said first of all "I can not give a specific date" well with 2.38 being out in <Checks Clock> around 2-3 hours that is a specific time. But all I really see is a normal plot expantion with the ability for solos to purchace independently. This isn't lieing this is a feature being half finished. When 2.4 rolls around with the REAL houseing update THEN you'll see the grand price diffrence The Director stated here. So come on, after the crap shot that was 1.0 and the 90K storms of launch week, this is stupid to be getting upset over.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xiao Ming
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    I believe one of the issues with the pricing is the sticker shock today, not looking 30 days out and also at patch 2.4. 30 days from now the pricing will be half. 2.5m on the top servers, for a small house and access to the garden which has been gated so far, is a good deal. It is like atma, animus, novus. Think of the house like your novus, it maybe a grind and will take more than a day to get, save up, you will get it with out RNG hate or fate wait. I have been saving for sometime now for the personal housing and I will come up short on what I would like. I won't be able to get the house tomorrow or this week but I think I have a good chance a getting it within a month around patch 2.4. If all the plot size I am looking at have sold, I would hope that 2.4 will bring more plots. I understand everyones fustration, but give it time run the dungeons, sell your myth tome items and items you get from the new beast tribe. This adds up over time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyo Kiritani
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Thirty days from now, Balmung would have completely sold out (if not mostly sold) all its blank land. Especially so if FC's and individuals are racing to get their plot of land.

And honestly, I don't think doubling the wards for 2.4 is going to be enough, especially so if prices go down every six hours? I can't remember. That means more people and more FC's struggling to get their land purchase in on time.

I wish Saurian Skins sold for more than 5k on Balmung.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hilde Everglade
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Pricing is not the issue. Everybody will get enough gil eventually.

What's horrible is when you eventually get enough gil, there won't be any available plots available. Anybody who can count properly can see the difference between the two.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Aegic Roske
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE MAKES SENSE? HONESTY!
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kiouki Silverpaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    With all the RMT reports i made and with 0 being banned or deleted... And with the same house prices as there are for a FC of up to 100 and more members... I do start to believe SE works hand in hand with RMT's. Maybe they get a percentage of the sellings? Would make sense cause ppl who want a house badly might now start to buy gil for that
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lana Mae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Centershock View Post
    Thirty days from now, Balmung would have completely sold out (if not mostly sold) all its blank land. Especially so if FC's and individuals are racing to get their plot of land.

And honestly, I don't think doubling the wards for 2.4 is going to be enough, especially so if prices go down every six hours? I can't remember. That means more people and more FC's struggling to get their land purchase in on time.

I wish Saurian Skins sold for more than 5k on Balmung.
    Just read on reddit that all the small plots on Balmung have already sold out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Harold Saxon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    In this thread. People disagreeing with the OP because they are too lazy to put some effort into making gil.

I guess its just like Hunts, people too lazy to actually hunt then complain when they miss them.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast