Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Patch 2.38 Notes Up!

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...6869b10e012e57

Next relic is "Nexus". Soulglazing ahead!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    To detract from all the personal housing negativity, I'll post my likes about the patch:
    • Guaranteed Oils/Sands of Time drops in Syrcus Tower - What? Guaranteed?!? That's crazy good!
    • When using Return from the main menu or cross hotbar, recast time will now be displayed - Finally, it's back! I've been missing this since they redesigned the micro menu months ago!
    • Two new UI scaling increments (90% and 110%) have been added - Been waiting for this! Sometimes 100% is too big, but 80% is too small. 90% will be great!
    • Additional places we can use the "Try On" subcommand (such as examined characters and our inventory)
    • Additional places we can use the "Search for Item" subcommand (such as our inventory)
    • On maps and minimaps, character icons will now be displayed with priority over other icon types - FINALLY! I know this sound like a small quality of life change, but for me, it's HUGE. When questing with my husband, I often look on the minimap to see where he's run off to. Often, he's standing at a quest giver, but I can't see his dot on my mini-map because quest icons are covering it. With character icons taking priority, I will no longer be constantly asking him, "Where are you?" Thanks SE!!!

Player
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    NEW MAIL MOOGLE QUESTS

Also really curious about what that new dye category's all about.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kupo Storaifo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 76
    Carrier Missions!
    More poses to make the world feel even more alive!
    (1)

When all else fails, Heck the Bed.

Player
    Character
    Nan Lowell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 25
    "Players can now ride mounts within residential districts." /huzzah

I also can't wait to slap some kneecaps.

*edit* And yes! Idle animations with unsheathed weapons!! >

And more moogle quests!

Honestly the only other thing I wanted outta this patch was more Hildy.. I know he's only in bigger patches though.. ; ;
    (2)
    Last edited by Nandalowell; 09-16-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I have to admit I am actually quite happy about smaller things like the weather forecast and teleport UIs. It may be just me, but I can't count the number of times ive ported to blackbrush instead of bentbranch or vice versa. And the lack of text alignment at the skywatcher made me flinch,
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Man something tells me that is Yoshi logs in the game he will experience what's it's like to be elite mark when hunt were implemented
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Andres Lonegrief
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    No changes to the drop rate of mats in dungeon. Disappointing.
    But the small changes they are adding are nice.

However, the only thing that might really interest me is Ramuh Ex adding to DF.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chen Kotomi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Necessary for all patches, in every game, across all genres, everywhere:

Anyway, I'm pretty pleased. Housing "meh"-ness aside the sands/oils and Ramuh change are quite welcome.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Edakumi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Nexus/Soulglazing: Let the stoner puns begin!

Moogle Mail: I hope we get a Mognet related prize when they finish this sidestory!

FATEs: Now with more RNG!

GC/FC: lolwut? Where's GC related stuff? Where's my GC 1st LT boost?!?

Housing: 2 new wards, price resets, and players can buy solo houses! SE deserves their unannounced bonus emote for this... also makes me wanna try to move to a newbie world for cheaper houses all around...
    Housing & Mounts: As if the wards didn't really feel small enough already lol. But hey, I can AFK in front of the house with my Dalamud DRG Chocobo now!

Battle: Ramuh EX Solo DF! Ramuh Ring Buff! PvP Skill auto-equip! Cleric Stance kicked from PvP!
    UAT/Sands/Oils: Time to farm the crap outta CT2! And Coil2 for those there!

Items: Nexus! And Zodiac Glass! Hope it's a pint! Rimless Glasses! Nerd Glasses! Yukata Strage!

CRP Housing Craft: Simplification!
    Crafting Shortcuts: More simplification!

Others: Nexus Achievement! NPC stuff! New Duty Sounds! Controller Retainer ease... I think? I don't play with controller... Hairstyle changes! But no new ones! Saving appearance from character select! PvP Menu changes! Teleport Revamp! Return Recast! Weather stuff! Frontlines stuff! Chat buff? Other message adjustments! Retainer selling interface adjusted! Dye category! Shop window stuff! AFK now different from AFM! UI scaling improvement!-(Wait, when the hell was this even put in in the first place?!?) Mognet Delivery changes! Item Comparison! More 'try on' areas! Search inventory! Link added! Hug/Slap!-(When do we get /facepalm?) Changepose additions! Dismount adjustments! Visual Alert!-(Complete with system limitations!) New config settings! And bug fixes!
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast