Hello, everyone. Producer and Director Yoshida here.

First of all, let me thank you all for your continued feedback.

As stated in the patch notes for Patch 2.38, the plots of land available for purchase in the housing areas will be the same for both Free Company and individual buyers. The introduction of housing plots in the future will also follow this structure.

However, we were only able to introduce two new wards at the release of personal housing. We know that this is a very small number of additional wards, and are aware that this means that a large number of players will be unable to purchase land. Please accept our sincerest apologies for being unable to add a large number of new housing plots.

The development team has been making the most of limited server resources to develop a new system that will allow us to add as many new housing plots as possible, but as we need to perform extensive optimization and debugging operations, we will not be able to implement this until Patch 2.4.

Some of you may be thinking it would have been better to simply wait until the release of Patch 2.4 instead of adding just a couple of housing wards, but please understand that we would like to do our utmost to ensure that new land is opened up as soon as possible, even if that means adding only a small number.

In the future, we plan to be able to double the total land for all existing housing wards, including the two new wards, in Patch 2.4 with the system changes that we are currently working on.
(Basically, the number of wards available now will be doubled in Patch 2.4).

With our current schedule for stability checks, it’s going to be difficult to add this in time for the release of Patch 2.4, but both the server and housing teams are working as hard as they can to make it possible. Once again, I’d like to share my sincerest apologies to all our players who have been unable to purchase land in the latest patch. Please hold on for another month or so until the release of Patch 2.4.

I will be sure to give you another update on additional housing land before the release of Patch 2.4.