Player
    Character
    Aria Hawksong
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Ilevel 99 BLM & 100 WHM looking for a potential home GMT+1

My husband and I are currently residing on Balmung (an NA server due to friends being there), but timezone issues have clashed with pretty much any progression group's times, and has made it difficult for us to reasonably pursue endgame content without resorting to sleep deprivation. This has caused us to be unable to really attempt progression content. As much as we'd love to stick with our friends, by doing so we haven't had the opportunity to raid at all outside of PUG-experiences and one other instance that didn't work out due to it running too late. ._.

Both of us have extensive raiding background in other games (World of Warcraft, FFXI,) and me personally (the prior + EQ/EQ2) and were both part of significant progression groups. We're both able to adapt well and learn quickly.

As such, we're interested in finding a potential Second Coil static (or static group of people with a like-mindedness for progression), we have very little experience with second coil due to timezone issues, but we're both capable players who were only held back by our timezone (CET aka GMT+1).

Our available times are roughly 6 pm-midnight GMT+1 for progression (on weekdays). More open availability on weekends should it be necessary.

A side note. I (the BLM) am considering a potential main-change to Ninja should I find it enjoyable, and otherwise remaining BLM if I do not. Please keep this in mind when recruiting us.

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing your responses.

EDIT: These are profiles to our characters for ease of finding.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/1149888/ <-- husband's

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/1149471/ <-- mine
    (0)
    Last edited by AriaHawksong; 09-16-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Searsay Nerin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I hope you find what you are looking for Aria.

Though I don't have any direct openings - our FC www.laevisamici.com is a progression FC. We review on a monthly basis to see if there is enough interest to form coil groups (and/or people with compatible times). Feel free to reach out to me in game if your interested at all.
    (0)