Player
    Character
    Blu Planet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Fan Fest Schedule of Events

Ummm, when will the Fan Fest Schedule of Events be available for us to review?

I'm trying to figure out if I attend some Las Vegas shows after the Fan Fest events.
    (6)
    Bluplanet

Linkshell: Water Tribe @ Leviathan Server
    Free Company: Angry Dodos!
    *** Everyone is invited to join us! ***

Player

I agree! I wish they would hash this out sooner than later. I'm getting there on Thursday, but would still like to go site seeing etc. during the weekend I'm there after the events.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arannon Starflare
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Same here.

I know I'm getting in two days early myself but I figure Wednesday when I arrive the rest of that day will be devoted to relaxing a bit, catching up on lost sleep, and getting my bearings. Thursdays completely open, and then we've got the event for the weekend.

Would really like to know the schedule so I can actually plan a bit around it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nixi Sarcia
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I too would like a full schedule or at least the events complete running hours so I can make plans to see and do other stuff if able.
    (1)

Player

Exactly~! Thursday night I want to go out with friends hopefully; even if I have to wait in the registration line hung over in my whm costume lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arannon View Post
    Same here.

I know I'm getting in two days early myself but I figure Wednesday when I arrive the rest of that day will be devoted to relaxing a bit, catching up on lost sleep, and getting my bearings. Thursdays completely open, and then we've got the event for the weekend.

Would really like to know the schedule so I can actually plan a bit around it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wenora Palometta
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Aye, I have never been to Vegas so I want some time to sight see.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Titas Kathier
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    +1
    I really wish they would post this, I'd like to explore vegas a bit outside the convention but don't want to miss anything super awesome. Saturday night / Sunday night in particular, if there isnt anything FFXIV related I was gonna hit up dinner and a show but can't make reservations or buy tickets until they post the schedule!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Arannon Starflare
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    So still nothing...this is really kinda annoying...we're 21 days away and we still don't have a schedule.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roelon Mc'colend
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    there is also hover dam and grand canyon close by for those who arrive early or stay later. did those last year with friends. This time I want to explore on my own terms.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yumego Ite
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Yeah, not even considering that i could be planning doing OTHER things besides the festival, i just want to be able to plan the festival itself, at least. Are we going to need to rush between events, will we have time for meals without skipping anything, do any panels overlap? etc. Not to mention that we ALL bought tickets without knowing what 80% of the events were even going to be. XD But yeah, i hope they tell us everything soon.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast