Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

LF IF Frontlines LS and others

Heyo.

Are there any relatively good Hunts LS or Immortal Flames FL LS?

I'm hoping to spend some time doing hunts but I most things I read about hunts say to join one... not sure what or where to...

Also, I happen to enjoy Frontlines but queueing solo sometimes is a major bummer when I get my BLM ass wrecked.

Edit: A good Ramuh EX etc LS would be nice too. I've had horrible luck pugging pretty much anything and I've done things with a static group or with my own friends. I've found I've done well with people who know what they are doing... Going into Shiva EX come 2.4 would be awesome too.
    (0)
    Last edited by ExKage; 09-30-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arcadia Aurora
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    There are a couple Hunts LS on our server but tbh I'm not sure I agree with the way they operate. A lot of members within are actively using 3rd party software that is in breach of the ToS as well... When I wanna do hunts, I generally just get a couple friends together and PF the rest.

As far as Immortal Flames FL... Although I don't know of any specific Flames FL LS, I have an LS that is a small group that does pretty much whatever, and a few of us (including me) are with the Flames and enjoy some PvP on occasion. I'm not sure how big of a crowd you are looking to PvP with but you'd be more than welcome to join if you're interested.

Take a look here ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Thanks for the recommendation but unfortunately your LS is not what I had in mind.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I am still looking though I have joined 1 immortal Flames LS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aishwarya Vaishnavi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I joined a flames frontlines Ls and they don't appear to actually do frontlines.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    someone invited me to it. They talk sometimes about it. I've seen them in my FL matches.

... but no one seems interested in really much except one time they wanted to set up Wolves Den matching.
    (0)