Player
    Character
    Sentry Thedefiant
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 11

Help with world transfer please.

So I've been playing FF14 two days ago and I would like to play on Exodus. I tried creating a new character three times already but Exodus is not highlighted. It gives me the message that there is a restriction on new characters.

So the question is, can I transfer from an available world (which in this case it's Famfrit) to Exodus even though there is a restriction on new characters on it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mini Boss
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I'm doing the same thing right now, and it seems like an option, you can always transfer during the restriction lift, which usually takes place around 1-4 am pacific time, usually persist until 9-10 am, but you'd be risking the restriction coming back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sentry Thedefiant
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 11
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbreak View Post
    I'm doing the same thing right now, and it seems like an option, you can always transfer during the restriction lift, which usually takes place around 1-4 am pacific time, usually persist until 9-10 am, but you'd be risking the restriction coming back.
    So if I do decide to transfer during the restriction time around (in my case it's Central time) 1-4 am or 9-10 am will that prevent me from transferring? I would like to know whether I should do this or not.
    (0)

Character
    L' Ash
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 16
    Last time I was able to transfer to the world with character restriction, twice. Log into MogStation and try.

Anyway, you can't transfer your character if
    ・Less than three days have passed since the character to be transferred has been created.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sentry Thedefiant
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaw View Post
    Last time I was able to transfer to the world with character restriction, twice. Log into MogStation and try.

Anyway, you can't transfer your character if
    Thank you for the heads up.

But I actually already made a new character on the server I wanted. Just needed to do some waiting is all.
    (0)