Player
    Character
    Deagon Willows
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangela View Post
    compare to the Mael and the Flames. all the Adders have is goofy gears in yellow. shouldn't SE make all three companies equal?

Adders:
    http://imgur.com/a/8eaNE

Mael:
    http://imgur.com/MIW1tdB

Flames:
    http://imgur.com/a/3u54M
    To me Mael looks best, and flames worst.

My main character is from adders, and the style does fit them. I am not a great fan of it myself but still better then flame. And adders have cool looking weapons, much better then Mael to be honest.

I also wouldn't change gc because I only like to pvp with my friends.

My alt is from Mael, I really want that Mael outfit one day with him.
    (1)

Character
    Adler Lett
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    My tanks and dps would be running around in Twin Adder gear if I wouldn't have used most of seals on buying Sands of time and ventures. But now I actually have started to save them up for GC gear.
    Twin Adder gear is awesome.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    yellow is not a popular favorite color from the beginning. you ask 100 people about their favorite color and they'll say blue, red, black, etc. probably 5 people out of 100 will say they like yellow the most.
    Do you like it? I ask because you picked the Twin Addler from the begining, when there weren't PvP factions yet.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Evangela Monterossa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus-Wallace View Post
    Do you like it? I ask because you picked the Twin Addler from the begining, when there weren't PvP factions yet.
    I like Gridania, I like Kan-E-Senna, I like the Padjals but I hate yellow.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I like Gridania, I like Kan-E-Senna, I like the Padjals but I hate yellow.
    I understand. I'm really sorry your GC doesn't give you gear "equally" good compared to the others, according to your tastes. No sarcasm intended. The thing is, people find it appealing, you can even read their opinion here. I don't think the dev. team will change it, because their suits, as many pointed out, represent the land and their culture. The designs are based on that, you can even tell it by looking at them. So, if they make it equal, there's not going to be variety and we should be glad we have it. I do agree that it would be nice to use them too, despite which GC you are. But well, it was your choice from the very begining and you still have the choice to change.

Again, we're not commanding you do it, you're free to do whatever you want. Just reminding you that probably the dev. team won't do much about this.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kaelah Tae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The only solution would be to allow them to be dyed, but that messes with them being GC gear by bearing the colours of their GC.
    It's a shame you don't like the gear, buuuut I guess that is why they allow us to change GC too.
    (1)

~Quit moping, get hoping~

Player

Wow I totally agree, I heard people were talking about saving for the new glamours you get with allied seals, but I was like "Why...they look awful"
    But I had no idea the other ones had such nice looking gear.
    And I will lose my pvp rank if I change and it's been such a pain to get there (120min queuetime for frontlines, so 2 games a day means im lucky)

Oooh if I knew about this when I picked twin adder I would never have picked it...

Now I'm sad, had no idea there were such nice glamours in this game and I'll never have them
    (2)
    http://websta.me/n/kiaraicencroft.ffxiv (Kiaraicencroft.ffxiv@instagram)

Player
    Character
    Sin Takeda
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara1 View Post
    Wow I totally agree, I heard people were talking about saving for the new glamours you get with allied seals, but I was like "Why...they look awful"
    But I had no idea the other ones had such nice looking gear.
    And I will lose my pvp rank if I change and it's been such a pain to get there (120min queuetime for frontlines, so 2 games a day means im lucky)

Oooh if I knew about this when I picked twin adder I would never have picked it...

Now I'm sad, had no idea there were such nice glamours in this game and I'll never have them
    Yeah, I just blame my friends for not picking mael. Damn hippy rocker gear. zzzz
    (0)

Am I forgiven....

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    yellow is not a popular favorite color from the beginning. you ask 100 people about their favorite color and they'll say blue, red, black, etc. probably 5 people out of 100 will say they like yellow the most.
    Yellow is my favorite color -_-
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Tannlore Belegeria
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I happen to like the Adder gear, bought the robe today myself. Malestorm is nice too, but I personally don't like Flame gear. To each their own though.
    (0)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast