Player
    Character
    Amberion Eurelt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt47 View Post
    That they are essentially paying for content that is not feasible for them to experience? And you think that this is their problem? I guess they can always choose to stop paying and play something else.
    I might misinterpret you, if so , I'm sorry.

But if people don't want or can't put in the timer/effort needed for something, why should they be entitled to finishing it?

It's the same like a lot of single player RPGs or any genre really, chances are that you will not do everything if you don't put in the effort or are good enough.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Promyvion Vahzl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 64
    If you haven't already noticed, people have been voting with their wallets the entire time given how many sub for maybe a month and then stop paying for a few at a time until the next patch comes out.
    Yoshi-P says this is normal, and fine. And he's right.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Promyvion Vahzl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 64
    thus making it feel integral to see all of the game world
    And they will see it. Eventually. But not today. IDK why that is so hard to accept.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Blobra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    It's really discouraging that people can spam hunts until they are full i110 and SCoB people have to pray that RNG will bless them with the right drops once a week. My static's WHM has been doing t7 from nearly the start and has yet to see her robe. We've killed Nael 7 times now and have gotten 1 PLD, 1 WHM, and 5 freaking SMN books. If the idea behind lockout and loot RNG is to motivate players to continue to do it, you've lost me.

Regardless if I get my weapon eventually, it just makes me sad to think that several of my static members probably won't be getting their t9 weapon before 2.4 rolls around. We've all spent so much time learning the fights and it just seems like if hunts are so specifically guaranteed to give you the loot you want, we should at least have some comfort in SCoB to ram our faces against it as long as we choose. If they wanted the loot to be exclusive, they've surely done it because even the people who are able to do it aren't getting it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by dannycookies View Post
    It's really discouraging that people can spam hunts until they are full i110 and SCoB people have to pray that RNG will bless them with the right drops once a week. My static's WHM has been doing t7 from nearly the start and has yet to see her robe. We've killed Nael 7 times now and have gotten 1 PLD, 1 WHM, and 5 freaking SMN books. If the idea behind lockout and loot RNG is to motivate players to continue to do it, you've lost me.

Regardless if I get my weapon eventually, it just makes me sad to think that several of my static members probably won't be getting their t9 weapon before 2.4 rolls around. We've all spent so much time learning the fights and it just seems like if hunts are so specifically guaranteed to give you the loot you want, we should at least have some comfort in SCoB to ram our faces against it as long as we choose. If they wanted the loot to be exclusive, they've surely done it because even the people who are able to do it aren't getting it.
    Hey, pass us one of those SMN Books. I'd offer you one of the 5 Crooks we've gotten, but you've gotten one already(As a group).
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sir Blobra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Hey, pass us one of those SMN Books. I'd offer you one of the 5 Crooks we've gotten, but you've gotten one already(As a group).
    Haha heck, I'd be happy seeing some WHM crooks now since at least some of our secondary job people could use them!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by dannycookies View Post
    Haha heck, I'd be happy seeing some WHM crooks now since at least some of our secondary job people could use them!
    We literally got 4 in a row. We were taking bets if we would get a 5th in a row, for a 6th, but it turned out to be BLM instead.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Blobra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    We literally got 4 in a row. We were taking bets if we would get a 5th in a row, for a 6th, but it turned out to be BLM instead.
    I think our loot order was PLD, SMN, SMN, WHM, SMN, SMN, SMN. Being a scholar without my book, my heart breaks every time.

We've started to resort to superstition by dancing around the arena and shooting off fireworks before we open the chest. STILL SMN BOOKS.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Asny Rak'nys
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadacho View Post
    Why can't they just make it like daily roulette rewards, except weekly? That is, only your FIRST WIN OF THE WEEK grants you the bonus rewards (the loot). After that you are free to carry on playing but, for the rest of the week, you don't get that weekly first time reward (the loot). So you're only getting a chance at loot on your first clear, but you're allowed to continue to enter to help out your friends and linkshell and free company etc.
    Suggested something like this myself. First clear of the week gives you the loot. Everything after no.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Captnyan Meowpants
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    If you haven't already noticed, people have been voting with their wallets the entire time given how many sub for maybe a month and then stop paying for a few at a time until the next patch comes out.
    What proof do you have of this, the only ones who could know this is SE. You are making this up.
    (0)

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast