Player
    Character
    Jhiiq Nhu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 31

Stuck in a dye loop and getting bl... eeping upset about it

So I wanted to make my little choco a Seafog Blue. First it turned out Peacock Blue, then Sky Blue. Now it reverted to Peacock again, and I have NOT the slightest how to get out of that silly circle.

Admittedly, my English isn't good enough to fully understand all the long posts about microfeeding... So I wonder whether anybody out here can give me advice what I could do to fix the mess before I'm completely broke? ... oh wait, I am already.

I'd be very much obliged if this seemingly dead thread would get a revive briefly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Schwartz Standish
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 34
    Peacock Blue to Seafog Blue
    5 Doman Plum, 7 Valfruit, 7 Ciedales Pineapple
    Alternate colors when feeding.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jhiiq Nhu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 31
    Thanks Michael. That is the suggestion the FFXIV Chocobo colour calculator suggests, right?

I'm afraid I've used that same calculator, and it keeps hitting Sky blue when I feed the items it claculated. That is the problem: the suggested fruit do not get me to Seafog, but Sky. And the suggested oines from Sky blue to Seafog end me with Peacock Blue again.

I wonder what is going wrong there. I've now fed it Mamooks to get a proc to Turquoise. Now, Apples.
    (0)
    Last edited by ZePet; 01-09-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Player
    Character
    Amariel Lizha
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    I'd like to go from the default yellow to the Celeste Green. The one site recommends:

3 × Valfruit, 6 × O'Ghomoro Berries, 11 × Doman Plum

Would this be correct? Also, when it says to alternate colors it just means alternate the fruits yes? Like feed it this one, then this one, then the third, then start the rotation over, etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fionn Iolair
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Wow people, I've got 10 characters on a few worlds all with dyed birds and used http://ffxivchocobo.com/en for every bird. First try got the correct result every time.

I have a snow white, 2 sunset orange, a dalamud red, a rolanberry red, a turquoise green, colibri pink, storm blue, soot black and a raptor blue.
    (0)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20