Player
    Character
    Kaiya Stormbrook
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennah View Post
    Update: Chocobo turned Dalamud red, not wine. So it's not an exact science, but it went the right direction, at least.
    I've been going for wine red and went from desert yellow to regal purple to dalamud red to rolanberry red and then back to dalamud red. I did some number crunching last night and the following feedings in one go got me to wine red.
    Apple, Berry, Pear, Pear, Berry, Berry, Pear, Pear, Berry, Berry, Berry, Pear, Pear

Hopefully it works for you too, assuming you haven't gotten it already. The microfeeding is definitely the way to go. Good luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Xanth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 37
    So, I'm abyssal blue for the third time... wanted Soot Black. Put those colors into the calculator @ffxivchocobo.com, it told me to use 1 × Berries, 5 × Apples, 6 × Pears.
    I did that, feeding him pear, apple, berry, pear, apple, pear, apple, pear, apple, pear, apple, pear. in one sitting, waited the six hours and got.....

ROLANBERRY RED !!! OMFG, I'm in a abyssal rolandberry death loop and just wasted a ton of money on fruit that did nothing a single apple could have done.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayukawa Madoka
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Sounds like you're just going abyssal > rolanberry > regal > gloom > abyssal

Number of fruit is not as important as feather procs and such. I'm not sure why that calculator even exists since it's just doing math based on rgb when feeding in game proves it's not just rgb that's important.

Feed apples from Abyssal to get to rolanberry
    At rolanberry feed it berries. If you get to midnight blue you can continue to soot black easily, if you get regal purple you can try another path.

Midnight blue > apples or pears or berries to Kobold brown, pears or plums to ink blue, plums or pineapple to soot black
    Regal purple Feed it pears. y ou'll either get russet brown or Peacock blue.
    Russet brown > pears to Raisin brown > berries to loam brown > berries to soot black
    Peacock blue > Good luck you're isolated far away
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lord Xanth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 37
    I did a single proc with a pear, I'm now at grape purple...NEW COLOR for me !! yay, no more rolanberry-abyssal !!! so excited.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ares Daemon
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    This is epic! Managed to get my white chocobo without much hassle
    (0)
    let the cake eating commence!!

Player
    Character
    Mini Beast
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Trying to go from Sky Blue to Snow White. Please help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Xanth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 37
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanth592 View Post
    I did a single proc with a pear, I'm now at grape purple...NEW COLOR for me !! yay, no more rolanberry-abyssal !!! so excited.
    Fed it two more pears, with two feather messages and arrived at Soot Black !!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Daemon Sadiablo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 31
    Hey guys. After some experimentation and trying to get to Abyssal Blue I have gotten stuck.

I got to Royal Blue but then got stuck in a cycle switching between Royal Blue and Regal purple.

Most recently I decided to raise the green value up and ended up on Othard Blue from Royal blue with one change message after using just Plums and Pineapples to try and keep my red and blue values stable.

Any thoughts one how to move from where I am to Abyssal Blue?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kusari Tsukihi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Hey, I was wondering if we have an updated color map from this one? I'm trying to help my fc mates with their color conundrums but I'm still using that color map which still has missing colors. I am using the calculator too, but I was just wondering because the map offers a nice visual guide for helping to jump colors.
    (0)
    A Moon on the water, a wind in the trees, all and none belong to me.
    And so I must wander, down a road e'er long, over mountains, through valleys, singing these bard songs.

Player
    Character
    Ezzelin Rossi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Tell me what color you are trying to go from/to and I can probably get you within one step of it.
    (0)

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast